Changes suggested after testing the update

I’m not people You argue here with. I don’t really care, i didn’t buy it, i got most stalingrad perks like MP717 anyway. My friend bought it, he is mad, i understand that.

I’m not saying STG for every engineer, thats pretty dishonest to equate people opinion with mine when You don’t even know what mine is.

Compensation doesn’t have to be keeping every stalingrad perk, it could be something else.

While we can’t keep every stalingrad perk for it’s buyers, current dev response of : at least pz IV and You will get some gold, how much, idk isn’t right either

1 Like

Something I don’t see talked about is whether or not gold order weapons will be restricted to just 3 per faction after the merge, can we get some clarification on that? During the test server I couldn’t buy more than 3 gold order weapons regardless if I could buy 4-5 of them on the live server.

Also the browning M1918 didn’t show up in the research tree, is it getting removed?

3 Likes

:smiley: funny
obrazek

2 Likes

That’s why i’m suggesting to let every Axis engineer to equip MKB42(h) instead just Stalingrad FA owners. They could compensate us in other way like premium pack.

And i also said previously don’t allow those engineers to equip anything stronger than MKB42(h) or FG 42 II, Fedorov is too much op of a weapon for engineers to carry just AVT-40 is more than enough.

5 Likes

Yup, important…i have a few more to get if numbers are getting reduced

1 Like

LOLOLOL :laughing:

Fine I’ll go sit in the corner dreaming about the apocalypse that no one seems to believe will happen especially once we get to steam.

Dont forget all the pacific cheap pistols and the coop bus (lvt with dual machine guns is alot of fun in a group haha)

2 Likes

Please ask the devs to think back on this. This is blatantly unfair to f2p players like me. If you need to implement a rule it should be the same for both the paid and the free players.

1 Like

3 Likes

Limiting the amount of squad slots in unfair by design. It’s to make people spend money to have more than the most basic functionality. It’s predatory monetisation and is unfortunately common in gaming today.

It’s also financially dubious. The amount of money gained by rinsing people for squad slots compared to the money that would be gained selling things to fill them is questionable. Wanting both is just shameful greed, but that’s the norm these days.

5 Likes

If only they would stop ignoring our suggestion in making two additional slots grindable with in game money for everyone just like in WT and any other f2p game.

5 Likes

They can give a free slot to f2p players as a part of some event. It could be either a vehicle or an infantry slot as per the player’s choice. Currently it is very difficult to choose between a tank or a plane when you have got just one option.

It’s why it’s important to, plan ahead
ba-dum-tsss-drum

4 Likes

please take a look at the current Berlin balance. It is going to be a huge problem if the top tier Soviet can not have a similar winning rate with the top axis. If they cant fight it, how can you expect the Americans and British could? take this issue seriously

also, note that germany/italy has 3 para squads. Soviet has zero. that would be extremely biased

Good one. But especially after the AA nerf (changed models) it has become very difficult to kill planes. This when the ‘toy’ Tiger keeps getting destroyed by bombs and rockets. You got to love the vicious cycle.

Get no more than 2 normal flameworks is right, but we can easily get 3 t o4 assault squads in Moscow or other campains now. That will be unreasonable to set a limit for them

It doesn’t hurt diversity it forces you to bring different varying things rather than just assaulter/flamer shock trooping the point over and over
WHICH
I understand is incredibly necessary at times with how some teams perform
But mixing it up here and there isn’t always bad and who knows, it might shake up the meta a little

4 Likes

This is the opposite of shaking up the meta. Taking only 2 squads of a type means you have to take the best available.

Giving people fewer options does not give people more options.

3 Likes

I think…

That you missed my surprisingly bland pun… :laughing:

1 Like