Changes suggested after testing the update

Their job is difficult.

On one side, you have sweatlords, whiners and mains who complain to get unfair advantages.

But on the other, you have ppl genuinely concerned who want the best for everyone.

Thankfully they seem to have sorted it out. I complained a lot about the economy, and here, we have a fantastic result that satisfies me.

It’s important to complain sometimes… As long as it’s warranted.

9 Likes

Who bought stalingrad because of them??..i didnt know about em till i got em…

4 Likes

because the soviet union has players that uses their brain.

germany on the other hand, has alot of questionable players.

so… just because of that… we should artificially tweak and change the balance just to favor the germans?

that stands for everything else but balance.

mostly because the mkhb wasn’t even supposed to be used as an engineer or multipurpose weapon.

it’s kinda funny. since it used to be good, then they nerfed it, and somehow still putted it after engineers.

as an assault rifle, it should have stayed that way.

as well as fgs and perhaps avts. but i digreess. that’s just an opinion of mine.

but as far as it goes, the avs it’s somewhat of a " direct " counter of the fg.

and in stalingrad, to " balance it " out, they opted for the mkhb as fgs weren’t poperly used in stalingrad. ( not even the mkhb. but … another can of worm for HAs )

which, stalingrad was pretty much like moscow. an asymetrical balanced map.

where you didn’t necessarely had to always win or expect to use every weapon like another.

what i noticed, is that russians were stronger in some aspects, and germans in others.

I agree with you.
But I also agree with the limit.

When the dust settles, we will have to brainstorm the solution. But for now it’s too early to start yet another debate while the current one is ongoing. We still have time untill the big update (I hope).

Balance of Enlisted doesn’t make any sense anymore, plus i forget about T20E1. Why are devs so obsessed of mkb42(h) being so op while every gun on this list is way more powerful that also includes FG42 II. After merge you will still be able to spam double paras with 6x drum tommies and 6x Vickers (100 ammo), and 3x assaulters with as-44 + 2x fedorov assaulter squads, nice US and Soviet bias with you have there.

enlisted-balance

11 Likes

So many people have premium assaulter squads anyway…really not going to matter.

3 Likes

A better option would be to allow people to take whatever squads they want into battle but prevent them spawning the same type 3 times in a row.

When putting your deck together you would have to have at least 2 types of infantry to make it legal.

2 Likes

My mp18 chads… are ready!

2 Likes

I appreciate that but ones again:

yep, I dont realy see logic in 2+2=3

because as I already wrote, i didn’t buy that full pass due to these bonuses… and now they are removing the bonus what (for what i Bought that full pass) even they promised to do not remove

2 Likes

ofc

I complain here all the time.

But, man am I sick of the Stalingrad pack sweatlords. Just so … juvenile.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not so much about that. Since MkB wouldn’t break any balance. It’s more the fact it breaks the internal rules of the game creating a unique squad that won’t be obtainable for the majority of the players.

If they would’ve been able to bring Fedorov/Stg44 - now that would have been broken and making assaulters useless and engies even more OP on high tier.

5 Likes

The og mp41 squad will be dusted off!! My first experience in this game…love em!

That was the solution I was keen for. but hey this is better than nothing (and is not bad)

3 Likes

They will refund slots from Stalingrad.

It’s basically the price of the pack…

I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Unfortunately I think the sweat Lord will find a way to strike back with that new golden weapon for the Soviets if they buy enough of them they can outfit an engineer squad with them.

1 Like

except…

the limit of gold order weapon is to 3. ( apparently in the merge. unless it was a bug )

can you stop whining for one second about the soviets?

1 Like

I know a few of them from our enlisted community …

Among a few other things. I get even less from my Pacific Pack, but the pack helped me grind the whole tree and stockpile a bunch of soldiers and weapons (turns out the soldiers don’t matter as much but the auto high star weapons will be nice) And I understand that If I had best allied stuff forever for all campaigns it would be broken.

This is just being realistic.

1 Like

I don’t care a about your Axis main-problems.

But your opinions couldn’t bother me less today, because they just announced great news for this game.

I’m a happy forlorn soldier.

4 Likes

2 Likes