Changes suggested after testing the update

those are some huge :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

ā†’ complains about soviets getting avts for all infantry
ā†’ complains about germans not getting mkbs for all infantry
ā†’ cries for balance

ā†’ still somehow lefts out fgs being available for all infantryā€¦

" m u h

g e r m a n y

s u f f e r s "

niceā€¦

5 Likes

So not enough to buy the 3 slots for USSR and Germany we were told. Got it.

Wonā€™t be after the merge, but are currently

Nah better buy AS-44 and Drum Tommy para Squad right now.- Dark Flow 27.10.23

3 Likes

i forgot to specify, per side.

yes.

which. if you got them, nice.

if not, wellā€¦ it somewhat sucks.

1 Like

FINALLY a decent critique and not more Stalingrad sweat lords whining. I salute you. Also, I kinda agree. I think the answer is to give the Premium squads extra slots in your rotation and not allow event squads to do that. Although, bro, three Paratrooper squads or three flamer squads could be ā€¦ really bad.

2 Likes

Just Lame excuse for not having any good argument why its right to steal things the player bought.

2+2=3 logic

Sorry that IĀ“m not sheep who has his own opinion and do not eat every shitā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t bother bro. They are derailing this thread. We need to focus on other feedback like Balance questions (what weapon will be what BR?) Uniforms. Well that is what I care about anyway and useful critique.

Itā€™s always set to semi you have to set it manually to auto so itā€™s already less powerful than AVT-40 especially with bots, plus Mkb42 is nowhere near as powerful as both AVT-40 and FG42 II so why not let them keep carrying it?

I think you forget about murrican M2 Carbine how convenient that can be equipped not only as engineers but everyone. How is this balanced?

2 Likes

Bravo, good changed all round

My stalingrad engineers would be sad about losing mkbsā€¦except now they have bredas. All good :laughing:

1 Like

Ok, reading all of this, Iā€™m kinda impressed:

Looking at how many ppl are upset about the squad ā€œlimitsā€ā€¦

Thereā€™s THAT many toxic grunts who only spammed assaulters and nothing else? That many?

Iā€™m glad itā€™s happening.

11 Likes

Apparently they used so diverse loadout that they canā€™t stand an anti spam mechanic.

8 Likes

Quit derailing the thread please. DF isnā€™t going to change this. I will remind you that if every player who bought a Stalingrad pack quit and never came back this is still a smart decision on DFā€™s part for the long term health of the game.

You are wasting everyoneā€™s time whining like a petulant child.

1 Like

Lol that is now how thing works. First of all overpriced squad is a different problem. You should use the current squad price, not the price you think that is suitable.

You will just be simply ignore by dev when you give such unrealistic request.

3 Likes

This is why a good developer only takes their forums with a grain of salt. Itā€™s full of sweatlords and whiners.

These changes are smart for the long term health of the game. Honestly, if you are actually good at the game you want the challenge of fighting through a properly balanced game.

7 Likes

It isnā€™t about spamming meta squads. I would like to use my shotgun squad. I would like to have my choice of event squads. I donā€™t want to have to take only the meta. I want options.

4 Likes

Personally, I enjoyed playing Germany more.

Itā€™s not just Germany that plays. The Soviet Union also plays. When I play as the Soviet Union, my win rate is much higher. The same goes for kill difficulty. Tanks in particular are a disaster. But thatā€™s not all. AVT is very good. It delivers performance that cannot be compared to mkb. Germany barely managed to win with the MKB combination of assault troops and engineers. Even though the tank is better than before, a KV remains a KV. It is still possible for the Soviet Union to crush the battlefield with ppsh and avt.

Thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

not entirely.

as much iā€™m on the same board for not always getting what was promised ( which, it is horrible. )

but within the optimal boundaries, i think itā€™s not that bad.

as again, the worth of items you got and the ammount of time it saved you the grind to have those said weapons and vehicles was actually well worthed for the entirety of itā€™s price.

unlikeā€¦ some half baked prem squad with one tank and barely an innovative camouflage.

you are of course, entitled to your opinion.

but letā€™s not devaluate the properties of things just because you already had them or donā€™t evalue them enough for what they are actually worthed.

or maybeā€¦ you donā€™t see logic.

ah i see.

why didnā€™t you asked for getting everything unlocked already?

plus all 10 slots there?

what did stopped you?

but on a serious note.

youā€™re now telling me that the entirety of what you bought in stalingrad should cover more then what it was?
and claiming that itā€™s actually more logical?

you might not eat shitā€¦ but you sure are full of itā€¦

2 Likes

my personal complain is not about limiting or not, i couldnt care less, never actually had enough soldiers of any class to fill 3 squads of the sameā€¦as long as it is fair and to everyone. by paying money, you circunvent an implemented limitation applied to the people that dont pay money. is the pure definition of P2W, with no strings attached.

does someone really can argue p2w/not p2w here? isnt it extremely obvious?

4 Likes

Yeah, people are incredibly individualistic and refuse to agree upon whatā€™s in the best interests of the game.
FFS, do people want a game that isnā€™t nice, honest, and understandable for all new players?

Everyone in here should know by now that the merge is a complex operation, it will not be 1:1 perfect.
But to demand beneficiaries and exemptions that give an advantage over new players is so damn stupid.

These restrictions are more than welcome because theyā€™re necessary.
This gameā€™s future is more than the veterans in here crying about their stupid Stalingrad engineers, they wanted to show off with and dunk on players that werenā€™t around back then.

Ofc I understand that every one of us options to compose the strongest possible squad line-up is limited now. And I also loved my Stalingrad engineers. But please donā€™t forget the whole picture here.

12 Likes

Bro, I writing things/my opinion about what was announce in this newsletter if you have problem with it just simply skip and donā€™t write here something about who has right or not to express hereā€¦

You selfish communistā€¦

5 Likes