Changes in the rate of fire of semi-automatic rifles

I can’t see how the submachine gun can deal with full-power automatic weapons like AVS36 and FG42 at close range.Considering that most select firing rifles can at least handle mid-range and close-range combat, and have a suppressive advantage over anything except long-range bolted weapons,
you actually have a way to use this kind of thing as a reason to weaken semi-automatic weapons that do not have that great advantage.

Select shooting rifle can be equipped to every infantry, with the ROF not inferior to the submachine gun and the hit power of the semi-automatic weapon. They are the strongest weapon for cleaning the house, and semi-automatic weapons are just the same type of weapons for low-level players. Now you are reduce the ability of low-level players to fight back against high-level players by nerfing them?

5 Likes

I agree. About 80% of the guns added with this update have already been seen in other campaigns, and some of them are minor changes to the old gear from the campaigns being added. Also, only two levels are added as updates (except for Tunisia), and Thompson is currently at a level that is almost unusable.

3 Likes

Also, they absolutely have to change the campaign system, or this game will fall apart for sure at a certain point.

2 Likes

I have no videos, but I recommend next time your in Canada you watch how my fellow CAF members clear rooms. It would be eye opening for you to join us on a firing line.

1 Like

sorry, ot of subject, but I’m really ask for dev.
Is there any advantage about offensive for Pz.IV F than Pz.IV E?

Yes. The current level per faction in the campaign is equivalent to having to grow 8 accounts. I think the best solution is to give only one level per campaign and split the faction there.

3 Likes

I don’t like to spam my own topics but here is what I proposed today about that: Another research squads system is absolutely needed, or this game will collapse

As a user who loves this game, I agree with your opinion. The game’s campaign system sound is very, very, very, very wrong.

[image]

2 Likes

That looks about the speed we can pull the trigger in game right now to me.

Why did we use semi-automatic rifles instead of bolt-action rifles before we unlocked automatic rifles?

It can’t kill enemies at once like a bolt action rifle, but it can fire bullets quickly, so it can be used as a semi-submachine gun.

We’d probably use this rifle more to pick up and charge and quickly wipe out enemies from strongholds and buildings rather than aiming and sniping. However, with this change, semi-automatic rifles have little to no advantage over Lee-enfield or SMLEs.

Both magazine size and damage are superior to these two, and the rate of fire is almost the only advantage that these two have an advantage over semi-automatic rifles, and there must have been more people who used semi-automatic rifles with this advantage.

But after this update, what advantage do semi-auto rifles have over the two? Why would we use these two until automatic rifles are unlocked?

7 Likes

Not a fan of this.

I preferred the g43 over the fg42… I’m sure others experienced players thought the same. But now… I’ll have to switch to the inaccurate thing to remain versatile.

I have ONE question though. Did the player base really request a semi auto rifle nerf? I doubt it.

So… make Enlisted a better place? Yeah right…

14 Likes

I don’t get why they do things NOBODY ever asked for. How are those unwanted changes make Enlisted a better place? How are unwanted changes supposed to make customers happy?

We will just see more fg42, m2 and crap like this, now 🤦

10 Likes
5 Likes

They have a simple job, to do the changes the community asks for and that’s it, don’t develop things nobody even mentioned, it’s the marketing fundamental.

I don’t see how it can be so hard to understand for them

3 Likes

This isn’t about Normandy. It’s about ALL campaigns and ALL factions. This change is unwanted, and NO, it’s not realistic as Keo said…

Rapid fire was already unreliable at range due to recoil, it was already fine… now they put an artificial rof hard cap on semis… because? It makes no sense whatsoever. Heck I can guarantee any stressed soldier, especially not very trained ww2 soldiers, will become trigger happy at close range…

10 Likes

Gents please, I’m not a rifle expert or a total realist, games have balance, @Keofox and his team have done very well so far, I’m not a fan boy either, but I can safely say this is the best WW2 game on the market, imho.

Why is it every single time he says something people just attack him, sometimes quite inappropriately?

He has said VG, M1 will get looked at in terms of ROF, everything else we have wanted will come in time (tail gunners, planes in general, STG etc) they will come… I’m pretty sure of it!

Give the man a break(he’s been Ill too), I work in SwD and it’s impossible to please everyone at once.

I love the new additions (well maybe not Gren launcher 3), yeh maybe as I’m a whale and love my premiums, but they will review and rebalance if required, I know that for sure.

Let’s enjoy and please be civil, some people’s reactions are uncalled for.

Will see how next update plays out, I for one. am looking forwards to it.

Peace (until at War in game obvs)

3 Likes

yeah but we need to be noticeable im extremely displeased with this change, i was forced to sitch to all full auto even if i dont enjoy it.

5 Likes

I think it’s overall good change, but u guys set this limit to low. Now semis are unrealisticaly slow. I’m good about decreasing rof, but not on such a large scale, also not in case of M1 and VG. They don’t even fire full rifle cartrige, recoil wouldn’t kick so hard as full rifle. Also VG is weapon for ASSLAUTER, now it’s impossible to comapre vg to any other asslauter choise.

Aslo @117104242

Have u ever played moscow/berlin/tunis? In every case germany is weaker side

1 Like

I get the surprise changes, I get the frustration of some of them, I hope they get us more involved in big decisions, to save this reaction.

One question, why are you here if you stopped? To monitor the state of play? Doesn’t bother me just curious all the same.

“Realistic” is finally here

Do you know how many things need to be fixed if enlisted is to pursue realism?

Once enlisted is a game that seeks to be realistic
Please fix the voices of the soldiers in the game first.

They’re laughing and enjoying it while killing people

This is also not realistic.
How many soldiers scream while killing people?

It portrays veterans as killing machines that enjoy killing.
how insulting!

This is one of the elements that spoil the realistic enlisted vibe.

And the jumbo tank did not come out at d-day

US Army in Normandy Didn’t Use Sten and Bren Machine Guns
Delete It Right Now

And why does MG42 come out when allies’ engineers build machine guns?
They are not Hitler’s army

Berlin’s axis should get rid of plane slots.
All runways have already been destroyed.

F O R

R E A L I S T I C

6 Likes