Changes in the Premium Squads

After analyzing your feedback and statistics while testing monetization in Enlisted, we decided to change some mechanics with the launch of the Open beta test. That includes changes to Premium Squads, chiefly, lowering the overall advantages of these squads so they are not drastically better than the regular squads even after long training and progress.

One of the key changes: in Premium Squads, you will not be able to add new soldiers or change their size and composition in any way. Unlike regular squads, that can grow in size and composition while progressing and leveling up.

Also in Premium Squads, the sum of the characteristics of the soldiers (vitality, weapon handling and speed) which affect their ability to get new perks, will not exceed the sum of regular soldiers. Meaning, soldiers in Premium Squads will still be able to get the best perks of each type, but not all of the best perks at once.

For example, Assault Squad soldiers from the Founder’s Pack can still get a perk to increase their HP, but they will have to sacrifice other perks using vitality characteristics. Players will still have the ability to change the perks of their Premium Squad soldiers with the re-training points provided according to their rank.

The aforementioned changes will be applied to all premium squads, including those already purchased.

As for new Premium Squads planned for introduction in the shop, they will be formed of soldiers of the 4th rank. And currently, you will not be able to train them to the next rank. However, all existing premium squads purchased during the CBT and beforehand will remain as 5th rank squads.

The two currently active Machine Gunner Premium Squads for the β€œBattle of Moscow” campaign will remain on the PC store until April 15th, and will then be removed and replaced with an appropriate squad containing soldiers of the 4th rank.

6 Likes

Good job, thanks for listening :smiley:

So just for clarity for other users:

Existing premium squads, including MP41, PPK, MP28(extended mag), M2 Hyde, MG30 and Chauchat will all keep 5 star soldiers, right?

New squads, coming with OBT launch, and replacing MG squads on the 15th, will contain 4 star soldiers?

Perk capacity was reduced, but perk effectiveness remains the same?

Will users, who had not maximum level premium weapons during CBT due to a bug with the weapon upgrade changes receive maximum level premium weapons on OBT start?

These changes sound great but may be slightly confusing due to some weird grammar as a result of it being translated :slight_smile:

This is an abysmal nerf and I demand a refund if this stays.

2 Likes

You agreed to this when you signed up. This is one of if not the best changes we’ve had in updates so far.

2 Likes

You should read before buying next time lmao

You agreed to this…

2 Likes

Best changes my ass, I paid for those squads and now they’re completely useless.

2 Likes

I think it is best to not start this discussion again. Let @Keofox or one of the moderators resolve it.

Their weapons still work which means you can still kick some ass
Other than that
:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

They are fine you agreed to them may changing them read before you buy

In what way is making premium squads flat out worse than regular squads β€œfine”?

If I understand the questions correctly, then YES.

And I could not read this question clearly for myself.

1 Like

They arent worse? You get better guns and all perks from the start…

A little while ago you changed weapon upgrades. Maximum stars for weapons were increased.

However, premium weapons did not receive that extra star for free, and had no way to get that extra star.

Will that issue be fixed in OBT?

I hope this is clear enough. Tell me if it is not :slight_smile:

And I get less perks than I used to. And I can’t train regular soldiers with them. And I can’t increase the squad capacity in any way.
They’re worse.

This is a balanced change. These will continue to happen in the game in the future, with non-premium units too.

This change does not spoil units, but makes them equally effective.

8 Likes

They are still not worse than normal squads and you agreed to all this…

This change does spoil units and in the long run makes them significantly less effective than regular squads.

Premium weapon 4 star after upgrade change
Now going to be 5 star after wipe?

You should have seen this coming with all the community outcry and it’s domination in the battlefield. Not to forget the dedicated official thread that appeared a while back.