CBT is ending!

We have really already passed all complaints from players to the developers.
About the fact that hints get in the way in the interface, about the fact that some mechanics are not approved.

But it seems that I cannot clearly write that while the mechanics of monetization are in closed testing, we cannot fully discuss it. She can change.

In Enlisted, as in any other project, there will be monetization. Because this is how projects live. In addition, the players themselves voted for the F2P scheme.

I can only assure that evil monetization will not happen. If only because we are developing a non-mobile game, the monetization of which some are so afraid of. And we want to live long. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for clarification, but then why the closed testing section is not informed at all as well? Is that because of the leaks and first major outrage?

And I wrote about this.

About 4000 players were allowed to test monetization.

You believe that, what can be kept secret?

There was no leak. These players received a message in the game that they were tested and a recommendation to write to a special section of the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you, so if I understand it correctly, planned monetization changes (if there are any) are subject to internal testing and not ready to face your current player community?

That brings me to necessary but simple and very important question that will probably give a lot of players new hope.
Will OBT have active monetization such as gold coins (not including premium squads in store) at launch?

But why do we not see the biggest ones changed, or publicly mentioned?
There are a handful that have been complained about so much they have become dead horses we keep on beating:

• Vitality perk
  • Certain premium squad weapons that are too powerful
  • Planes getting huge amounts of kills at the start of a match
  • Lootboxes as main progression
  • Concerns about P2W nature of upcoming monetization systems (this one is not as big as it is a new one)

Weapon upgrade failures have thankfully been adress by the devs so that’s one down, but we still have 5 more major issues to go.

Like if the developers say “we think the Vitality perk is fine in its current state”, the playerbase will just have to accept that and stop complaining about it. Instead, we just continue to complain about it because we, the playerbase as a whole, on average, think it is not fine, which leads to unneeded negativity nobody wants to see.

I think having at least a single devblog that talks about the issues stated above will drastically improve the overall state of the forums, increasing positivity which will only make your job easier.

3 Likes

In the last devblog they promised that there will be no more random results of weapon upgrade. So probably no more failure chances. That way we can stop “beating that horse”.
But the others sure, they are still unresolved.

1 Like

Maybe post once a month with sth like:
Based on your feedback we will take a closer look to:

• topic a
  • topic b
  • topic c
    etc.

It’s maybe 30 min of work but would improve the forum situation.

lol just write in simpler English, so Devs can Google translate easier.

You guys write freaking ESSAYS sometimes lol Devs don’t have time to read that much.

" simpler english " ?

you have to be jokin. right?

insthead of writing stupidity, you might and should start to read what you type to the others.

1 Like

To be honest I sometimes don’t understand some post because they are written in too simple english :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m not even asking for it on a monthly basis. Just a one time thing would be enough, as when these major issues are adressed, I don’t think we will see another outrage at that level unless the devs make a change that is heavily disliked.

I ment that instead of writing under every post “we will take care about it” make one post “we will take care of those things:”

3 Likes

Yes, sorry about that! But sometimes Developers, in many many games before, would just not care - and literally scam players, and do all sorts of junk with money, and progression, etc. To scam players.

That’s why players base is just so vocal, about financial stuff - we’ve been screwed before, over and over again lolol

But I agree - guys and gals, take it easy, eh? And be nice, cmon!

1 Like

lol see? Why are you so on edge? Cmooon, it’s just a video game. And it’s a weekend. And just smile, eh? Etc.

Being nice works a lot better than being hostile - that I know!

Every time I hear “simpler english” I think of Idiocracy movie :clown_face:

Point is, some things are just way too complex to explain them in “simple english” without making it sound dumb or like a rant without any value.
But I understand, that list of “that is good and that is not and here is one sentence about why” is far better than literal essay.

3 Likes

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

i really don’t

yeah. tell about those people that have to earn money from this " game " and feed them selves.

they might think otherwise.

so? are you trying to prove a point?

i suppose, Etc.

i mean, i have been perhaps too nice. like, the rest of us?

and i don’t remeber you being so nice when you started to blast who ever didn’t thought like you do.

i really don’t understand how can you be so " chill " about it especially now.

It seems to me, or in the last diary we just talked about this? )

The problem is that not all mechanics can be improved in a short time. And some consist of many details that should be improved consistently.

But the players are waiting for the result now.

There is a risk of making it worse. The player will think. that he was deceived or not listened to. Therefore, we are talking about the improvements that are almost ready and are releasing such diaries: about new missions, about improving the AI.

Plus, do you follow the patch notes?

1 Like

Vitality Perk remove it and give armor…