CBT is ending!

I have to agree sadly.

I do.

ā€¦

Iā€™m afraid that a lot of users overlook the more minor things if the bigger issues are not talked about.

Again, I am sorry for the negativity that is pretty common these days.

5 Likes

As my experience shows. No developer wants to cheat.

If only because the developer has a self-preservation instinct. : D

Often, players just come up with non-existent ideas by reading the words of the developers and imagine that world. which they want to see. but not one that is able to withstand, for example, modern gaming systems or the realities of the market.

Therefore, communication between players and developers, especially large ones, is very difficult. Every word has to be polished. every phrase, every thought, and abandon some just because 10% of the audience may get it wrong.

5 Likes

Like this.

You make a good game, you are often in a hurry. because _the players want! _

And after the release, these same players create videos like GTA V vs Cyberpunk 2077.

You have a great game, but something incredible was expected from it.

5 Likes

Cyberpunk debacle was cause of false marketing, also companies that are just too big to bloody die and are actively scamming consumers are for example EA.
Of course, I canĀ“t imagine any small developer wanting to do that.

Also IĀ“m afraid, that I have to insist on my last (and for this topic, really last) question, and that is, ā€œwill currently known monetization system make it to OBT and changing later, or it remains in internal testing?ā€

It may sound like dumb question, but wide public will consider game ā€œreleasedā€ when OBT hits and will treat monetization as such (instead of experimental).

2 Likes

For ethical reasons, I cannot discuss other games too much, but my opinion is different from yours.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game that has been hit by the rush. The developers were forced to release the product ahead of schedule because they promised.

Do you know why developers (even us) often answer the question ā€œwe planā€ and not ā€œwe will doā€? For the same reason. You canā€™t be sure of anything.

And Cyberpunk will get a few more updates and make a good project in your Steam library. If your expectations were realistic.

Therefore, Cyberpunk had no false marketing. It was created for this game by others.

A wonderful example of how reality is distorted by mistake.

Iā€™ll try to find out on Monday about the plans for the monetization mechanics.

7 Likes

The only difference between OBT and CBT will be who the game is available to right?

In general, yes.

3 Likes

I can say for sure that people that have no experience with game development itself, or have worked directly with game developers, have entirely different views on things compared to the people who do.

I have gotten a lot of respect for game developers after starting out as a game developer myself about a year ago.

2 Likes

Okay thank you!

Thank you, your effort to communicate with us is truly appreciated. :slight_smile:

As for cyberpunk, its story is indeed sad one. There is no blame on developers, rather than on leadership and under all those rushed bugs, there is amazing game. But as you said, our views can differ in this one. Alas, I will stop with this off-topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Keofox could you please ask them about the vitality perk, aircraft spawns at the start of the match, and/or plans towards nerfing MP41, M2 Hyde and MG30 as well? :pleading_face: :point_right::point_left:

4 Likes

yeah sure, iā€™ve been a douchebag haha I try to stop, and ya know, better myself. ALSO, when did I ā€œblastā€ someone? Canā€™t remember really. I posted a post on Premium Squads, and how Iā€™ve already spent $120 on the game, and thatā€™s a lot. Like yesterday, and havenā€™t posted for days before that.

I sure agree, anyway, game is great, I have literally no complaints atm, waiting for OBT.

Also, I was just thinking that - how would I feel, if I was a developer on a game, built a game - and then some guy on forum starts cursing on me? lol I wouldnā€™t like that.

ā€œtreat others how youā€™d like to be treatedā€ goes a long way.

Any public facing job deals with people who are impossible to please. Itā€™s expected but itā€™s definitely mentally/emotionally draining at times.

1 Like

There you go :clown_face: Not trying to be that guy, but you asked so I delivered.

Well for example you literally said, that if you did not paid for CBT your vote matters less which is as amusing as it is wrongā€¦
Anyway I wonĀ“t be digging deeper in this further to avoid swamping the thread by spam.

2 Likes

You leave the Hyde alone! That bagel sighted thing only stands out because every other SMG until the MP40 is horrid!

It was fine at first, but then they reduced the recoil on it (~10%) to make it more powerful. Just reverting that change would make them fine.

1 Like

The recoil is to make up for the fact that it has a bagel blocking your vision.
And puts it more or less on par with the MP28 stendo.

I really donā€™t think it should climb like crazy like it did tbh.
And before you think it, I really mainly play the Germans in Normandy, Iā€™m not trying to buff ā€œmy sideā€. Not accusing you, just wanted to preclude that argument line lol