CBT is ending!

Friends, we are pleased to announce that Enlisted is almost ready to move into open beta-testing (OBT)! From April 8th, 2021 the game will be ready for new armies of players.

After the closed beta test is over, the game will get a content update. For example, the ‘Invasion of Normandy’ campaign will get the Browning M1918A2 machine gun and a legendary paratrooper FG 42 II assault rifle, as well as the American P-38 J fighter and the German Pz.IV H. tank. In the ‘Battle for Moscow’ campaign you’ll get the DP-27 machine gun, SVT-40 sniper rifles, the Gewehr 98 with scope mount, the PzB 39 anti-material gun, as well as SB-2M and Ju-87 R airplanes.

Both campaigns will get anti-tank landmines and other historically accurate weapons and vehicle models, as well as new missions. We will launch the reworked rewards, battle tasks, progress and logistics for squads and soldiers system. More about OBT content will be disclosed in following days in separate development blogs. We are grateful to all those who have supported Enlisted by purchasing founder packs with premium squads and exclusive weapons. They are still available for purchase until the end of CBT (8th of April). But you will not be able to buy them afterwards, as those squads will be forever exclusive only to those who have supported the game in the early stages.

Full news

8 Likes

Will we get an statement about biggest issues that community is disscussing? Like premium squads, vitality perk, monetisation?
We as testers really care about this game, otherwise we would not spend months on testing, giving feedback and suggestions. But the biggest ones are still left without a word from the developer. And the start of OBT may be the last chance to look at thetm, because after making the first impression of “mobile game” monetisation and lots of P2W stuff there might be no retreat.
I hope that Enlisted will succeed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The beginning of the OBT is not a turning point in development. On April 9th, we will continue to improve Enlisted as diligently as we improved it on April 7th.

All the topics that test participants discuss will not disappear anywhere either.

We, as developers, also care a lot about our game. Perhaps even stronger than testers. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m sure that work will not stop and never suggested that :slight_smile:
What I mean is the first impression, that the new coming players will get. Enlisted is really beautiful and cool game, but before you see that, you get slapped in the face with microtransaction on mobile game level, which can make people lose interest (couple of my friends stopped playing after they got to the monetisation test, exactly because of ads everywhere).
I can’t agree that it is not turning point in development. When entering OBT you show that your game is ready to be shown to the wide audience. And if that audience will not like the game at this moment it will be hard to regain their trust.
Topics will not dissapear, but can also be left unadressed, like they are from the start of CBT, when the first packs arrived. From this time more premium squads arrived, and I’m almost sure that even more are planned for the start of OBT.

3 Likes

Haha I just wrote about Premium Packs, and how I have paid a lot of money already - like 120 dollars I think. And how I was hoping we would get a good content, for the amount of money we have spent already. I will leave that post for other comments, but thanks for clarifying that issue, in this post. The game is great, continue!

1 Like

Testing of the monetization system is still at an early stage and is specially separated for some players so that you do not get the false impression that it is final. This is not true. We answered about this in the main topic of the discussion just so that you do not deceive yourself.

I recommend that you read this discussion carefully again.

After the start of the OBT, the spent will be returned to your account in premium currency.

3 Likes

I really hope things will turn out to be just fine, but my instinct tells me otherwise.
Can I at least ask you why the monetization section was left without a single dev reply (plans, reasoning behind current options etc.) for so long? Does that mean that current monetization will make it into OBT?

3 Likes

“After the start of the OBT, the spent will be returned to your account in premium currency.”

Oh, this is good, that will give us an interesting start. Hmm.

It means. that developers cannot reply to every topic and every post.

But they collect the feedback that the players left. Is always. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But from the entire section of separate test? At least one brief statement regarding collected feedback could have been enough.

I have deleted my post about Premium Packs - this is a good solution.

Any more Twitch drops before April 8?

I’m aware that is the test and you stated that it can be changed. But the problem here is communication. After not hearing any word about premium squads, perks etc. (that are in unchanged state in game for months now) the big part of community lost their hope that the devs are listening. I understand that they can not answear to the every topic and noone is forcing them to do so. But a talk about such issues is more than required. We are left only with the things we can see, so we give feedback on that behalf.

3 Likes

We love drops. I believe they will be repeated.

3 Likes

It’s been a lot of fun talking with you guys! But remember now a lot of people gonna join the forums, those are new players! Be nice to them and if they don’t understand something explain it kindly!

2 Likes

I got a question, will the wipe be only during OBT or also at full release?

1 Like

And also, Premium MG squads - are they also CBT only? guy was asking above

I’ve got mixed feelings, it seems rushed.

2 Likes

No, it’s only SMG squads that are going away.
MG ones will be available in OBT as well, and will be released on consoles.

1 Like

The founders Squads will be CBT exclusive you can’t buy them after CBT