CBT is ending!

i wasn’t sure of what he was talking about.

somewhat solved.

thanks.

1 Like

Kefox why are you only answering to russian suggestions and never answer ours.

You answer is only on the news section. Does this mean I’m writing feedback and no one is listening to us?

Are you going to keep this awful predatory monetization system and are you going to fix the vitality perk?

Why are you only listening to russian section??

If I don’t get an answer, I will know you guys never read our opinions

hey, start speaking russian, and they might start listening to you.

it might work.

Roight?

Tbh he said he isn’t so good at english, he probably isn’t the one who look on the English suggestions probably one of the american guys…

If you look at his profile then you are the guy who got the most aswers from Keofox :slight_smile:
I don’t think that our russian friends know much more than us, communication is an overall problem

We paid to test and give feedback, yet I never really had the idea that we were being listened to or even being taken seriously. I genuinely feel as if I’ve been played for a fool by paying for access when I did. We were being told that the monetization test is going to be fine-tuned, and a week later the OBT gets announced. That doesn’t seem right.

When the community had an uproar about the extreme amount of monetization and the way its being pushed on every single menu screen, we got an answer from the devs in the shape of the LMG Premiums being released a day later. That doesn’t seem right.

I think it’s a massive shame, as Enlisted really does have a unique concept that I enjoy a lot. I genuinely want to love the game, but with the level of moneygrubbing, I just can’t.

Sums it up. I genuinely think that the current implementation of premium squads, monetization and extreme grind will cause the game to develop an awful reputation really quickly. I hope that the vocal members of the community will be proven wrong by the devs in the coming weeks, because as it stands, I don’t think Enlisted will have an active, healthy community and playerbase.

5 Likes

We are not planning a wipe after the OBT.

5 Likes

Thank you for answering keofox!

2 Likes

I am a community manager. I collect your feedback in any form and in any language. If I answer you or I don’t answer, it means nothing. Your feedback will reach the developers.

But I want to note that we pay attention to how culturally the player communicates.
No need to blackmail.

5 Likes

Just let them know that genuinely p2w premium subscription is prolly not the best idea to go with. And that’s honestly the biggest issue with the microtransactions we’ve seen so far.

5 Likes

well, you have to forgive him.
he knoes how to be rude and annoying sometimes.

but, he has a lot of in common like any other enlisted tester.
passion, and desire to see a bright future for this game.
something that has been lost in those darker days & Weeks.

2 Likes

Can’t believe anyone related to software engineering isn’t capable of reading English.

He is community manger not developer

2 Likes

to be honest, i think the issue is another one.

as he said, he is like, the community manager.

so we can say he is someone pretty important.

the problem as we said, it’s not him commenting on english forum, quite the opposite, but the people that speak english that should reffear to him.

i don’t understand this last part.
shouldn’t we have like, people for that?

1 Like

he is Community manager & Developer as well.

Sorry my bad then

i mean, as far we know though his words and looking at some posts, he started to be a developer, so i’m quite sure he is one to begin with. as he usually took care of bug reports and stuff.

and later on, he has been nominated or selected as community menager. which from a few months, he started to interact with people.
though job if you ask me. as he always get the blain for what he represent.

but i’m thankfull for his courage if we can say so.

a bit sad and disappointing that not everything reach the actual people that makes the ideas behind this game. but we cannot blain him for sure ( i think )

So? Being a community manager must be more good at English since their games and this community has tons of players dont speak Russian. They are the ones who handle the communication between developing team and us. I can accept the developing team members has someone not good at English, especially who is not programming.
Keofox defintely use translate software to read our words. See some of his post’s reply sections, the words has been translated to Ruassian.

i’m not going to play the " devil’s " adovcate, but you are quite wrong here.

he is not forced to do so. like, as he said in other post as well, he is the community manager for the russian part.

so, technically, he shouldn’t even be here. but on the russian forums.

one particular thing that " triggered " me, is that Keo him self, ( in one post ) said that there are also english staff members in this discord.

the problem is, it’s been almost two years that we get more answeres from russian speaking personell in the english forum. rather than english personell .

i mean, sure, zip1k he is active, along side two others developers. but only when we report bugs.
and that’s all.

we don’t have proper interactions like we have with Keo.

1 Like

Well he said he isn’t good at english and I prefer to take his word…

1 Like