Burning Sky: Part 2

1. Any more news soon? Or that’s the last devblog?
  2. Premium squads in stalingrad? You said there won’t be any.
3 Likes

It’s not a Porche vehicle they did not produce any King Tigers during the second world War. They proposed an alternative design as they did for the Tiger 1 aswell but once again lost to Henschel which produced the hulls. Krupp is the company that supplied the turrets

Honestly Tiger P and H are just stylistic preference for me, I am more butthurt (burning actuallly) with the never ending stream of paper guns.
There’s litereally nothing stopping them from adding IS-3 now.

Because tEKniKally it was developed during WW2. Never used in WW2? No problem!
Next premium ready!

2 Likes

sad part is that there will be people who will still buy those squads.

2 Likes

Only 1 new level is not enough

3 Likes

yes.

but that’s irrelevant in this particular game connected with war thunder.

so… Tiger II ( P) is, ( which… stands for porsche ).

We talked about all the new levels.

In this update, our focus has been on new mechanics and improvements to old ones. On the mission editor, weather, new weapons.

9 Likes

The AC-44 had several pre-release versions. We are discussing the introduction of later versions in the game as weapons for regular (non-premium) units.

11 Likes

If you sell Stalingrad’s premium squads at a price of regular game’s DLC price. I wouldnt complain anything.
But usually a traditional game’s partial content DLC is set at 1/2 of base game price. Like cars/weapons/map packs. Only a DLC that provide near standalone content can cost as much as the base game price.
Isnt selling Stalingrad pack as paid for once is for increasing paying rate? Because players even if they have money wont pay for the silly prices. But now, you regret doing it? Why revert your attempt of setting price like traditional game’s price to increase paying rate?

12 Likes

Also I’m wondering what are the devs thinking when adding 3 and more versions of the same tank in a single campaign?
We now have THREE T-34s in Stalingrad, multiple Pz IIIs in Moscow, multiple Pz IVs in Normandy (iirc?).

Maybe WT players do get the feeling of pride and accomplishment when they get that extra 1mm of armor or 1 second of speed, but we the common players really don’t get amazed at grinding another 180k XP just to unlock the same damn vehicle for the THIRD time in the same campaign.

2 Likes

Ah berlin axis. Hunmmm noice

2 Likes

Noooo :sob:
it. was. not. used. in. ww2.

2 Likes

8 Likes

So we will not have level 38 in the invasion of normandy and the battle for Moscow.

1 Like

I mean there were lots of different versions of this tank, so normaly i would unterstand it, BUT whith the linar unlock system we have it is shit to unlock a new tank you will not realy use. I dont know how much speed matters in the street of Staliingrad.

The new heavy tanks might bring the Battle for Berlin campaign back from the dead.

2 Likes

Don’t forget RD44!!!
And please give stg sniper to Normandy, mp43 Is too mediocre

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about: once you unlock T-34/76, all the additional stuff until T-34/85 should be in its progression/upgrading system, like new armor, new gun etc, not 180k of XP for the same vehicle.

4 Likes

But how will this poor Devs fill 40 lvs without redandent unlocks, instead of changing the unlock mechanic into something that works better in the longterm.

2 Likes

When will we get a standard STG44?

2 Likes