Burning Sky: Part 2

So in the update after this update, can you give it to Level 2 instead of Level 1?

Mixed feelings towards this, specially for Stalingrad but it was predictable.
Premium Squads for Stalingrad? Oh man, I dont know but do you think the whole playerbase (or forum) misunderstood the same thing? I doubt that.
Berlin assaulters looks cool. If the pricing is correct, I might get them. (And I usually never pay the full price)
Tunisia… Oh cool new fighters… no bombs…

9 Likes

I think you mean the IS-3 because IS-2 doesnt make sense in that context

but… that’s probably the only thing that they nailed right about the squad
the camo.

(although they replaced the black with the light green )

1 Like

Huh. I was mostly confused because like half of the Stalingrad squads use winter camo and I dont think it really fits in here (also was it really used in SG?)

Are there any news about character customization on all campaigns ? would like to see all of their uniques uniforms

1 Like

Because there are also winter maps, just not released

@1942786

Are some of those lvls locked with the full access package for Stalingrad? (It’s an important info).

1 Like

well…

considering that the palette of orange / greenish doesn’t really fit berlin due to… being in the city outside selow and not even in autumn…

i can see that.

but at least give them credits when due for recreating semi-historical camo in the correct period :joy:

1 Like

Oh come on. Please save Axis in Tunisia. Again copy paste m38(extended). How is it going to battle drum mag Thompson? :frowning:

12 Likes

My bad. I am too mean I guess.

1 Like

Cannot imagine it’s true, it’s a slap on the face of old players

1 Like

It won’t :stuck_out_tongue:

My hope is one day, the first version of the Tiger will appear (with Churchill for allies) would be a game changer.

I still have fun with axis thought :thinking:

1 Like

Who cares? Nobody cares about Italy.
Btw, in Moscow there is ppsh vs 20 magazine bretta

2 Likes

hey. Stop offending the best Axis playerbase in Tunisia :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Stalingrad Premiums wtf…

3 Likes

Yes Yes its all a big misunderstanding. See, we never wanted to add premiums to Stalingrad ( except for the biplane and now these 2 ) just as you could complete just 8 days to get the reward for the event (but we decided to screw you over in the 9th day and change it )

It’s just all of you who didnt understand, pay 60$ for the 2 squads, after you paid 30$ for the all access bundle, no biggie. ---- probably devs

13 Likes

Why did you choosed the King Tiger Porsche turret ? It has literally no sens lol

1 Like

To be fair here, the biplane is useless and just trophy for whales and simps who want girls. Suomi is a different question (the PPSh squad is not really usefull for me too and just cosmetic).

3 Likes

For the russians its mostly cosmetic, I can accept that ( a little bit) but the Axis squad offers a brand new weapon which by the way would be much appreaciated in Moscow. So for the Axis I completely disagree with the approach.
In total: You are right, that might be their logic…

4 Likes