Burning Sky: Part 2

at least better than moscow, nice

To everyone talking that DEVs said there will be only one premium squad for Stalingrad campaign, read it again:

For more clear view, “will be the only premium squad for the Battle for Stalingrad ON RELEASE”, this doesn’t say only one premium squad for the entire campaign, but only one premium squad on Stalingrad release (with possible more squads later on).

I must admit that for a long time by reading comments before I thought the same, there will be just one premium squad in Stalingrad, but now after reading announcement more carefully it wasn’t meant to be like that.

11 Likes

I’ll only spit on You once…
today

3 Likes

That T-34 could be a T-34 for f2p guys. Still, paypigs will get it in first 2-3 games.

1 Like

See that’s what I’m wondering. Will it be locked or not.

All what ppl seem to care about right now is a specific tank turret…

Sweet, been hoping to see the Suomi KP/31 in game! Any it could be introduced to Moscow to accompany the M/28 squad?

They are at lvl 28, not many f2p players will get there so it’s basically a full acces even if they are free.

Its the Full Access part thats misleading. How can we have full access if we cant use those 2 squads without paying more. Those squads have no use as premiums anyway in a campaign with 4X Exp (for the fools that bought it) + premium time.

But I guess you’re right, the devil is in the details and that sneaky “on release” was put there just so we could lose a little bit more trust in the devs.

4 Likes

You’d be surprised how many ppl have no life and can grind for hours a day :no_mouth: I know some completely free players who finished Stalingrad already…

2 Likes

Can we get a 100 round drum version of the Thomson submachinegun?

1 Like

100 round drum version of the Thompson submachine gun for Normandy I think later

In addition, the Bren machine gun also has a drum version. I hope the British army can get a more powerful machine gun instead of the American automatic rifle with only 20 rounds.

2 Likes

So… why bother grinding the new T-34 in Stalingrad? It’s arguably worse than the STZ variant.

Maybe it’s not locked behind full access pack.

2 Likes

I just checked this Bren gun with 100 drum magazine, I just wonder if it’s even possible to aim with this thing.

I hope, but I guess the AT nades are going to be for free… at least thats would be the next levl of irony.

They said after they reworked the lvl list before release, that it would alternate between locked and unlocked lvls. I don’t remember if last lvl was open or locked :thinking:

Thompson vs m38? Why not just delete Italy?
m38 has lower fire rate, lower dmg, smaller magzine, bigger dispersion than thompson, just “easier to control”. Is it difficult to control Thompson?
Italy has no weapon advantage now. Why not M39? Why not Villar-Perosa? MP35LB? M38 is just a piece of shit!!!

7 Likes

Can I ask why you keep doing this? In a campaign that was supposed to, and should be mostly Italian vs British/Commonwealth you keep adding more and more German and American stuff even when you have counterparts.

You did this with the semi auto rifles in the previous update: ZH-29 which was never used by the Germans and Johnson M1941 which was never used by the US Army went into a tech tree while Beretta M31 and Turner SMLE which were never used by the Italians and the Commonwealth forces respectively went for premium squads (and for the love of God, why Italians in that squad wear Wehrmacht uniforms?). And now you do this with the aircraft: we have the P-38 and the Bf 110 in the tech tree but the Mosquito and the Breda 88 go into the premium squads.

Why you do this?

10 Likes

Give sniper STG44 to berlin is a waste, since Berlin Axis has the lowest!(u know what I mean) playerbase in the whole game, why doesn’t give such a nice thing to Normandy? Along with M2 carbine with scope, with reduced dispersion, naturally.

Berlin could be populated for 2 or 3 weeks, after that still Soviet bot-farming simulators, nothing would change. I suggest instead give Berlin Axis only garbage in the future updaets, nobody would play it anyway.

3 Likes