Burning Sky: Part 2

Berlin:

• AVS Sniper… how original.
  • StG… ofc scoped because we all wanted the scoped one first
  • Finally King Tiger for the Reich. IS-2 is at least better than IS-1, making it a actual upgrade.
  • Premiums… guess they gonna cost a fortune and StG45 (looking at no inf StG) is…
    Palpatine - Ironic
    (Also questionable German camo here)

Stalingrad:

• Yay… AT rifle nades… the road of meme continues at least not in Berlin. Cant wait to use them against the KV.
  • Tanks are cool, especially the StuG. Finally a free one with HEAT!
  • Premiums (aside from the Stalingrad points of no real monetarization): A skin squad with two men less and Suomi we want in Moscow…
    Palpatine - Ironic

Tunisia:

• Thompson is final nail in coffin for Tunisia Axis I guess as long as the Tiger doesnt show up lol
  • More fighters without bombs…
    Palpatine - Ironic
    At this point I dont know if you just bullshit us as fighters are useless in Tunisia, at least anything after the Spitfire/ Re.
  • Premium text is funny. No we dont want assaulters with bombs. We want FIGHTERs with bombs. Also funny that Itals are premium again (not liek the Germans are alreay overpresent here). And I guess the gold prices are gonna burn the sky of sanity too I guess.
11 Likes

except

buying premium squads is literally buying soldiers & weapons combined?
( as well as cosmetics if we wanna be picky… )

for… gold.

in a campaign that had as a selling point " no microtransation " title.

17 Likes

But you said that the “night witches” squad would be the only premium squad in the campaign

5 Likes

Enlisted.net:

The weaponry, soldier’s uniform, appearance and capabilities of the vehicles in the game are in line with historical facts.

Also Enlisted:
PPK-42, MKb in Stalingrad and Moscow, now AS-44 which was litereally just a test gun…

7 Likes

…we are buying soldiers and weapons since they are included in this squad/ squads.

6 Likes

Don’t mean to be that guy but it’s actually not a Porsche. Common misconception Porsche had nothing to do with the pre production turret which was later changed because of simplified production and elimination of the shot trap

No he didnt. But at least I thought they would release speical premium ones as the witch squads are pretty useless and at this point just overpriced trophies. But Suomi is actually interesting and usuell (aside from nerfed squad layout)

as erika said. premiums squads literally are soldiers and weapons for gold.

but even if this is what you meant, which i doubt (yes your credibility is in the gutter right now), it is at the very least incredibly deceptive and scummy marketing

16 Likes

What we want to know is that the level added to this update only adds 1 level. Are there no more levels added to this update?

Very nice armor additions. Great to finally see the IS-2 and King Tiger hit the Battle of Berlin and I cannot express how happy I am to finally see the Stug get some representation in a Campaign not as a premium vehicle

One question about Stalingrad, @1942786

Are some of those lvls locked with the full access package? (It’s an important info). Also love the Stug.

But on the premium marine ppsh smg squads… why are they wearing ammo belts???

1 Like

well stalingrad was always failed campaign for me. crippled f2p access in f2p game… and now they are milking more money from people who paid for full access without microtransactions.

4 Likes

except.

this is a tiger II made by the porsche. ( not for the turrett. but for the performance. which in wt, is known for the turret rather than the performance. so he is not totally wrong )

I remember him saying that, but I could be wrong, but the squad they’re adding is pretty cool anyway.

:zzz:
Probably the most underwhelmed I’ve been with new levels this time around
The other stuff from the devblogs will be a nice change though

2 Likes

Yeah I know Krupp did all the turrets, just curious why (P) turret in Berlin, I’d imagine all late war Tiger 2s were with new turrets, but probably indeed just leaving space for final unlocks.

1 Like

Well, in the Battle of Stalingrad post there is no mention that the premium squads are off the table, however the new squads seem to be quite powerful and the impact in the battlefield is yet to be seen.

Sry but i feel cheated here we pay you 30 euros to unlock the full campain, but we only get copy and paste weapons from other campains while new and iconic weapons like the soumi are behind another paywall. Are you activily trying to chase away everyone how would buy the acces again?

Please reconsider this step, or change the full acces pack and make it a fastpass wiith faster grind, weapon lvs etc. and unlock every level.

At the moment it feels like a sad joke and just scummy and greedy dopple monietasion.

15 Likes

Not interested in any reused weapons/levels.

Emm. You decided to let AS44 be premium squad only.

Finally decide to make unique models for premium squads?

I am just bored of regular content updates. Now, even new squads arent appealing to me. I am waiting for the map editor.

1 Like

Because fuck the KTH
Only thing that can take it on frontally would be the IS-2 which is dogshit

In berlin there’d be a semblance of balance since you can thankfully rocket/bomb it, but still

2 Likes