BR 3 needs a change

Fair enough. The game historically based. Staying as close to it is a goal of most people. Though some would sacrifice historical accuracy for balance.
I would rather new players join the game than we keep a detail like this.
Is BR timeline based or power based? I guess the latter?

Not gonna lie Iā€™d kill for a fully historical loadout gamemode where squads are what they are supposed to be. Germans having a single MG 34/42, their commander maybe having an SMG, and everyone else having a Kar98k. Sovies having a random mix of Mosinā€™s and PPShā€™s. And the US having an all you can eat buffet style of choices between Thompsonā€™s, Garandā€™s, M3ā€™s, Carbineā€™s, and 1 BAR because weā€™re special like that. Lol

1 Like

US and Ussr would steamroll everyone. While everyone else has bolties US would have mostly semi auto rifles. Ussr would have a ton of ppsh 41s while germany would have mostly kar 98ks and only few mp 40s.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the point

So you just want an gamemode where you can steamroll people with better equipment? Disgusting

2 Likes

Dude Iā€™ve been suffering in War Thunder for so long where I truly do believe over half of the entire American tree is overtiered. Not even the almighty Jumbo, which is easily considered the USā€™s best tank in the game, can handle the enemies it faces. The 75 doesnā€™t have enough punch, and several things it fights just flat out front pens it no matter what
So yeah, Iā€™m all for abusing the Krauts and Commies just as Iā€™ve been abused

Why do you play that game if it makes you to suffer? Also you getting beaten in wt is completely irrelevant when we are talking about enlisted. You can play with bots if you want to kill germans so badly

3 Likes

Last time I checked, this isnā€™t war thunderā€¦.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

6 Likes

Why do I play it? Because thereā€™s literally no other game like it on the planet and Iā€™m an armor nerd, wannabe plane nerd, and wannabe boat nerd. Unfortunately Gaijin seems to literally hate both the US and console players since half the time I have to fight stuff legitimately out of my league. You think a 76 Jumbo fighting a Leopard I is fair?

As for why it matters here, spite and hatred that it has fueled in me towards Russians and Germans in any WWII based game

If games cause you those emotions you should find new hobbies. Try painting models

4 Likes

Think we found the new GreyParrot

5 Likes

I just really cant understand these toxic mains. They take games way too seriously

3 Likes

Makes no sense why someone would actively not want a balanced game.

5 Likes

Yeah. Some people put their personal biases over balance when they make suggestions

2 Likes

i have simple answer to you, go play hell let loose.

1 Like

Oh right I can do that again now that my PS5 is up n runnin again

Can confirm, hobbies should make you happy.
Also Painting models is dope. Respect to you. Is it Warhammer or D&D

3 Likes

I personally dont paint but my brother does. He paints tank models

4 Likes

altho i dont paint model (since i dont have time and precision to make it look cool) i respect it, iā€™m just building a venator class star destroyer lego at the moment in my free time tbh and it make my back hurt (been building for like 5 day straight [like 2 hour each day] now but im taking some rest)

2 Likes

I also build lego! I have made some tanks from my spare pieces

2 Likes