Boosted progress and custom battle rules

If it’s like that, then is great, but the way Keofox formulated that phrase made it a little bit unclear. Let me screenshot it: https://i.imgur.com/uzzfmm5.jpg

this could be bad for balance. maybe just allow transfer to happen if player already unlock the weapon in both campaign

Question. Can I refund a gold order weapon and receive a gold order?

I have bought a couple that I don’t like using. (Pedersen device and the M2A1)

I’ll take a standard server browser over “matchmaking” every day of the week.

3 Likes

Matchmaking is more than just selecting a mode and a server … It’s also about pairing you against players at your same skill level

I’d rather play on a map of my choosing than be grouped into some arbitrary “skill level”. Unlike many kids these days, I can have fun even if I’m outmatched.

2 Likes

Calling it now: No XP or progress gained from the custom battles.

Oh god it’s just plausible enough to make me sick…

Not saying anything about levels being arbitrary … How they are determined has to be meaningful and I understand that’s not an easy thing to do.

But win or lose I enjoy a closely contested and hard fought match up. I don’t enjoy a steam rolled win or loss …

Not saying anything about levels being arbitrary … How they are determined has to be meaningful and I understand that’s not an easy thing to do.

But win or lose I enjoy a closely contested and hard fought match up. I don’t enjoy a steam rolled win or loss …

Can I create a custom lobby with no vehicles?

Yes I would like to know this as well … Does this mean we will be able to select no planes or no tanks or no vehicles period ???

1 Like

How this works? Can we just disable opponents best weapons like smg’s or lmg’s? vehicles)

I think this will be only possible solution. If we can play as american as berlin maps how progress would be granted? unlocking soviet troops/weapons?

Just thinking if we can choose available weapons and could disable all AT weapons, and leave only starter rifles to inf. people can farm with vehicles and get free exp without any risk. Fun? not at all but people will abuse whatever they can if they can benefit for it

If we can get exp from match like that whole progression system will become meaningless

The point of it is just to AVOID players being forced to grind the same weapons multiple times across campaigns.

1 Like

By tunisia, it was mostly German and British forces, those Italian units that hadn’t already been captured or surrendered where still operational, but outnumbered by the D.A.K.

Same for the British, Free French, Polish and Commonwealth (+USA) fought too.

1 Like

I’m for this!
I love how people, however where like.

LET US TRANSFER GUNS
Devs: OK
Players: OH NO, THIS WILL BREAK GAME

3 Likes

There was also push back from some players against that idea

Keofox,
Does this include the Battlepass weapons like swords and guns?
I.e G43 7.92 etc?

I think that from all rewards only swords would make sense to be transfferable (only german and soviet one tho). Simply because rewards such as g43 7.92, Schmeisser etc. are exclusive to each campaign and “conversion” into another weapon would defeat the purpose of having only one golden ticket.

While weapon transfer is intresting idea iot might cause some problems in future campaings.

IF Tunisia has german weapons, there is 3 campaings where people can transfer mg34 and other goodies for axis but how many english weapons are in game(actually lot considering UK isnt even implemented yet :smile:) but are those even closely comparable?

Or if devs implement pacific campaing. Can japan get weapon transfers somewhere?

Idea of ‘skipping grinding same weapons over again’ is kinda busted if another faction can get top end gear right away while other have to grind everything from zero

2 Likes