Birthday discounts!

IKR, I own them both already :wink:

That’s a lot of whaling (i’m guilty of that too). To buy Calliope or not that is the question…

In my defense, I wait for sales most of the times

AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY,

I’m still living on a pile of Gaijin Coins I’ve stockpiled for free by selling my soul to War Thunder for years.

I was wondering this too, like why is the Cash Premiums on sale for windows but not PlayStation? What was the reasoning behind this? Gold premiums are on sale for PSN but for some reason cash premiums are not ?? Did they forget to do it or did they Intentionally not do it, I was ready to drop like $100 lol

3 Likes

Got the Cali (not Mori) it’s damn fun and rockets have way less drop than expected. I could survive for long because Tiger was asleep and ignored my rocket + HE spam at the infantry while our pilot haven’t killed even a single tank. Now i think that Panzerwerfer42 could get some buffs to the rocket turret traverse since it’s so slow, give it less drop off to the rockets and make mg not overheat every 3secs.
ShareX_KeOvDCWziW

3 Likes

i cant man i already use my gold for the clautwitz

And think that, after the merge, you may find yourself using it in the open areas of Tunisia or Moscow

Moscow definitely not since there were no Americans there but Pacific yeah

You’re right, I was momentarily braindead.

Yes.

It’s a clear upgrade. Monitor weights less, allows you to move a bit faster, and most importantly, behave likes the fantastic BAR a2, with it’s very low recoil. It’s an end game squad for USA faction.

The old BAR squad, well it’s the 1918 from Pacific. Gets the job done… But will probably be low/mid BR.

Monitor also comes with CHAD bullet proof ammo belt armour that might offend parrots eventually, which is a plus. (It’s not bullet proof)

2 Likes

Can someone please give a TLDR, are there any squads/vehicles very very worth buying with 50% off?

It all depends of what type of gameplay do you like. For me very very worth buying squads are US Paratroopers, Fedorov MG, Flametroopers of Tunisia, AS-44, Jagdpanther, M3 Medium, MG42 Early, Colt Monitor, Jumbo with APCR, Calliope

why does this stupid forum always edits my posts with quotes? it’s so annoying

2 Likes

Guess you should change your name to “the lord of whales”

Nothing wrong with supporting a project tho.

2 Likes

I was looking to buy the 506th Paratroopers for myself and my boys’ accounts (so…x3), the Colt Monitor squad, the Federov, the StG45, and those are just my purchases. I think one of my boys was wanting to buy the USMC Thompson squad and my other was probably going to buy another Federov.

So that’s…(counting) 6-8 purchases (I’m not sure if they actually want to spend their money) that I have on hold until the sale gets opened up to console players.

I want the 506th, the StG45 M, and the Colt Monitor squads and since everyone else is paying half price, I demand and expect to get the same price for them as well. I’m going to assume that our sale is going to happen at a different time and I’ll be looking for it. But I’m absolutely not paying full price for something that pc players are getting for half.

I’m having a hard time understanding how you guys plan these sales in advance, especially a birthday sale, but don’t take the time to make sure all platforms can participate at the same time. Frankly, I don’t buy the excuse you’ve given

6 Likes

But then.

He would need a premium to rule them all. V2 strike premium ain’t released yet, neither is Enola Guay B-52… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Has anyone got any info on the in game difference between the Bf109 G-10 and the Bf109 G14?

I believe the Bf109 g10 is supposed to have a better engine. Is it actually modelled?

the stat card seems to indicate this is the case? but dont trust stat cards :stuck_out_tongue:

Aren’t they supposed to be almost the same? I thought G14s were older G6 upgraded to G10 standards.

1 Like

@Myrm1don

Withaut go at full power, armament aside g6-g10-g14 are mostly the same plane With some minium difference

2 Likes

Thankyou gents

although I find that odd, as the G-10 is the later variant contrary to its name

which is reflected in the stat cards.

Think ill just get the g-10. cooler skin anyway

1 Like