Birthday discounts!

Maybe that’s the one I’m thinking about then, but yeah that’s what I like about it too. My fave SMG in Berlin.

1 Like

I’m confused. Are the Colt Monitor Squad and 506th Parachute Infantry supposed to be on sale in the XBox Live store? They are showing up full price.

That’s the fact look at the stat chart of both weapons, your biased bias doesn’t matter FG42 II is inferior to AVT-40

1 Like

From what I can tell only premium squads you can buy with gold are on sale for consoles. If it has a money price then it’s full price for us.

Both weapons are excellent to me, they are top of the line, if you cant make them work then that is your problem.

Yup only p.c. players get 50% off on those. Its complete B.S.

2 Likes

DF doesn’t want our dirty console peasant money :frowning:

1 Like

Has anyone put in a bug report?

1 Like

probably microsoft and sony are stopping it, remember gaijin has to go through them first before doing anything on console

1 Like

I would expect a formal announcement to that effect if it were true. All they have to do is schedule the sale in the Live Store and it will ho through

1 Like

I reported the “full price for console players” as a bug.
Please go and chime in if you’re having the same experience. Maybe we can get their attention and they’ll enable the sale in the store.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/MyprX1YLpmEi

3 Likes

It’s not a bug it’s a deliberate greedy choice they don’t want to give 30% to Sony/Microsoft. Same reason why purchases on Steam in War Thunder cost 30-50% more (purchasing GJN costs 50% more) and i expect same thing when they launch Enlisted there. For Gaijin it’s either 100% or nothing.

4 Likes

Nothing stops Warframe from making sale across all platforms and countless f2p and b2p games.

Look at this: Warframe: Warframe Summer Mega Sale

This excuse not going to work, their reason is greed they want all profit without any price cut.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they don’t make all the premium squads cost gold even if just for the birthday sale. If so, they could adjust the in-game price accordingly. They sell the gold coins in the store.

I’m willing to buy but I’ve been waiting for this sale since August. If they give everyone else a sale price but refuse to find a way to extend the birthday sale to XBox One players, I’ll probably tap out.

I’m not going to play at all under those circumstances.

5 Likes

Since in the test server ppl can bring king tigers to Moscow and jumbos to pacific, yeah darkflow need way more work to do.

No, nothing is p2w. Because you can kill them with one bullet and it doesn’t automatically make you win. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That was due to B.R’s (for some reason) weren’t tested at all.

Pay 2 annoy?

(I got them BTW)

3 Likes

On a more serious note,

Does anyone own both the Colt Monitor squad AND the older US premium BAR squad, the one that came in bundle with the German Polish BAR one?

Because I like the aesthetic of the Monitor squad, but since I already own the older one I don’t really want to spend twice to play a carbon copy.

Is there any tangible difference between the two in practical terms?

Colt Monitor is a straight upgrade when it comes to the recoil rest is the same i dunno about the weight. Since i don’t own that old BAR.

Not worth buying it tbh you could get much better lmgs by picking something like Fedorov MG for Soviets or MG42 Early for Axis. But if you only play US then just save your money for now.