Birthday discounts!

Fedorov mg or Calliope squad that is the question. I still have a tiny hope that with official launch they are going to let us play premium vehicles for “free” if we have purchased them in War Thunder and vice versa Enlisted premiums into War Thunder. Also give me my QF Ram in Enlisted.
aces_v0mJNEj6mV

1 Like

Add these to the ones that will be removed with this sale: Normandy landings Day - News - Enlisted
Incoming update sale! - News - Enlisted

4 Likes

Agreed

LoL I have so many…If they did that…

But more likely just resell.

1 Like

I was interested in buying the StG 45 squad, but it seems they’re not on sale for console players. A shame, I might just sit this one out

3 Likes

wallet is empty, and bunch of new squads to keep my old guys warm all of them i bought full price

2 Likes

You are not missing much their guns are just crap, they fire so damn slow it’s even slower than mkb42(h), i wish they would increase dmg per bullet to make it unique compared to other Axis Stgs as much slower firing but harder hitting gun like Fedorov. Axis has currently zero variety wthen it comes to automatic guns it’s STG and earlier prototypes or Conders/MG34/42 and that’s it, FG42 is way too unstable to be used as auto gun it’s completely inferior to AVT-40.

2 Likes

Okay, that makes me feel a little better then. Their uniforms are still drippy, but I can live without.

1 Like

You promote a big sale on premium squads but yet console players such as myself can not get the discounted price on squads you have to buy with money. They are not marked down in xbox store, and i can not buy them directly from you’re webpage because I’m a console player. I was quite excited and was going to buy a few squads, now I’m quite frustrated and disappointed by you’re false advertising! I cant be alone on this. All the worth while squads can not be bought with gold coins. If this is how it works you need to make all squads purchasable with gold on xbox. I’m extremely upset with this, and extremely upset to find out there is no cross progression feature either, allowing console players to jump on the computer and play with their accounts. I have a ton of time and money in my account as many others do and aren’t going to start fresh to get on p.c. from console. Massive oversight on your end guys. Fix this!

8 Likes

Wtf are you talking about? November just started, this is the sale but us console players cant buy the good squads at discount. Im extremely pissed too

3 Likes

Wow, people still didn’t learn that bundles (store sales) aren’t on same date for consoles.
iirc, consoles had bundle sales few months ago.

Ive been playing for the past few months and i assure you we have not gotten a 50% off sale

4 Likes

Ok you were right my bad it was PSN sale not Xbox so i guess they are ignoring your platform completely for some reason. If only they would introduce not only crossplay but crossprogression with shop with universal account across all platforms it would resolve most issues and actually let them bring more revenue. I guess they hate money which is not surprising in WT they had only crappy bundles during sale that forced you to pick up two packs instead one and during this sale they haven’t discounted newest packs from this year.

Spoiler

PS i’m a neet i don’t even remember which day of a week or month is it now so don’t blame me that i made mistake.

1 Like

I’m just frustrated with the company, not you. I agree the game needs cross progression. I mentioned that myself in my long rant about this all. I just bought a good p.c. and an awesome monitor, and realized after i couldnt play with my account there. Have no interest in starting over after the countless hours i have invested. From what i hear war thunder can do this, so i cant imagine it being very difficult to do this with enlisted. Especially with the games being so similar, dont see why they cant just copy some code over like theyve done with multiple games of theirs

3 Likes

Does anybody have any suggestions for a good squad that’s on sale for console players? Seems like all the best ones are at full price :confused:

Maybe the Tunisia flamethrowers? Or the Suomi squad in Stalingrad? idk, I’m still a little upset at having to sit this one out.

oh so the clauswitz mg45 was being remove dam i guess i did make a right choice

definitely gonna buy the tunisia flamethrower whenever they come back after merge

2 Likes

The flamers are getting removed too.

Those are absolutely pay to win, but… get them now. Because they’re Italian and British.

1 Like

That is some major cope.

Soviets arent better with their variety, its either PPD or PPSh.

1 Like

I kinda like the PPS-43

I prefer the PPS-42, reminds me of the MP-40 which I really like, very easy to control.

2 Likes