Birthday discounts!

yeah i did, but just for the sake of owning everything and the nametag:
This one afaik

I don’t remember that decorator… I haven’t looked there in… I don’t remember. Gotta go give a looksee

as answered by euthymia below, was exclusive to the starter pack bundle

2 Likes

Idk man, it’s 25 buckaroos.

105mm do be banging though :eyes:

It was exclusive to the starter pack bundle, can’t get it by simply buying the packs alone

3 Likes

@Conscript_Joe Correct answer ^ :slight_smile:

Thank you euty

1 Like

Huh? Did you change your mind that much and are these lists :point_down: out of date now?

No.

1 Like

Im tempted…i do want my aussies. Got some musing to do

1 Like

Me too. Been a long time coming

Btw, with the merge this beauty will have even less dispersion:D

6 Likes

I had the eagles sitting around waiting…spent the money ages ago. Just cashing in

1 Like

I really like them, especially with this setup

:PP

4 Likes

For real!?!

ohoh forget what I’ve said about Chauchat being similar to Madsen, without dispersion, it will be a fantastic semi auto rifle (it’s how I use it :stuck_out_tongue: )

I love my Chauchat. since forever.

I’m really tempted to get them too. Just because they are Commonwealth brothers… And I love anything Commonwealth.

1 Like

the colt monitor squad???

I think he meant the axis squad with Polish BAR. Old squad, still very much relevant today, so good it is.

6 Likes

ooooh…carry on then :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say instead of the Pacific, but I’d certainly welcome a Chinese campaign in addition.

1 Like

So what premiums squad will be actually removed with the update? i remember that in several news talking about the progression rework/merge it was stated that most copy paste and some gold squads would be removed. But here you only list 3 squads aside the packs