Birthday discounts!

HBD Enlisted, can’t believe it is that long, hope that post merge, you can get back to giving us players what we really want, Big Action mod love and others too (XP), more vehicles, bullet holes in planes, better plane sounds , like you did for tanks, Bipods, other stuff which I cannot remember. Bought a couple of squads, as a thank you.

Just don’t f* up merge and ruin our fun :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Last year the sales for premium account was during Christmas/new year.

5 Likes

Please give us some Info on the BR system so we can make informed decisions during the sale

3 Likes

Three content creators are hinting that merge are going to happen next week (after the event ends) so i doubt they even care to show us anything about BR.

1 Like

This is exactly why some info even if incomplete would be good to know within the next 10 days.

Cant top the tank droppers though.

1 Like

No old squads returning like last time? No wehrmacht Bar squad? Maybe feldgendarmerie with mp34? Anything what was removed before?

I would like to buy some premium squads now, but sadly none of them i want are there for me to buy… :cry:

3 Likes

I remember last years enlisted birthday, i would have gotten the mg30 squad and the bar wz squad…

BACK ON SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS

Until November 17th (13:00 GMT)

Previously you could only purchase these squads in the store, but for the rest of the celebration period, these will be available again for gold! Make sure to look out for them in game!

• Battle for Moscow: MG 30 Squad
  • Battle for Moscow: Chauchat Squad
  • Invasion of Normandy: Browning M1918 Squad
  • Invasion of Normandy: Browning wz. 1928 Squad.
  • Battle of Berlin: SKS-31 Squad
  • Battle of Berlin: Kbsp wz.38M Squad.

Stay tuned, comrades. There’s a lot more to come.

2 Likes

Yeah very lame to not put discontinued squads back up for the anniversary

2 Likes

They weren’t discounted last year they were at full price which sucks as much as them not appearing

1 Like

I’m lucky enough I got all of those.

But the most important squad from that, was the Chauchat squad. It will almost inevitably be bottom BR after the war thunder update, and perhaps I will remember Moscow’s early days when using it, back when so few ppl had anything else than a few bolt actions rifles and the occasional starter smg.

4 Likes

I disagree. Even for a 20 round smg, it’s a great gun to play with.

Imo

4 Likes

Good point it’s so bad that it should be at the lowest br but what about hmg?

As a new player (rediscovered and immersed this weekend), I’m not even sure which campaign to focus on at the moment. Then there’s the merge at some point. And now there’s a sale where I’d like to buy 2-3 premium units, but I’m totally overwhelmed by the offers. On top of that, YT is blocking the current blockers again today and I can’t get any information on this channel.
Does anyone have any tips for a new player like me on the best way to invest?

Well. Chauchat MUST be low br. I love it, don’t get me wrong, but it’s not much better than the madsen… and the madsen is baaaad :sweat_smile:

As for the hmg can be build by everyone from the get go. There’s no progression here, as soon as you got engineers in a gunner squad (and upgraded the squad tech tree), you can build hmg. It’s not like vehicles that you research at lvl 30, for example…

Even if I agree that those should perhaps not be allowed at low br, it won’t be a problem balance wise, as everyone can build em.

1 Like

Is there any plans for the packs on the Playstation store to be discounted as well?

2 Likes

i heard people say the starter squad are decent as for other premium it really depend on what you like
like me i bought the lewis and mg13 drum since it gonna be gone and they are pretty good but yea it quite overwhelming with so many “interesting” choice

1 Like

maybe next year? since those squad are really unique and i do want them too personally

Well i m a happy player now . i own all axis premiums ingame and some 20 or 30 for allies.

This sale was what i needed for my final purchases :slight_smile:

Spoiler

Good prices. now i have to recheck the blog to see if i want to collect something that will go away… not sure what to do with the remaining gold. maybe some allie stuff, its about time to collect the soviet ones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It feels so… empty…

You even bough the troop starter packs?

Ppl say it’s advantageous for gold, but, is it better than buying the biggest gold pack?

1 Like