Birthday discounts!

yea but it 150B (thai currency) more expensive than panzerwerfer tho and idk since i do need to buy some enlisted gold for some squad

And get destroyed by Tiger spammers haha. I wonder what BR it’s going to have after merge. If it’s still going to fight against Tigers then it’s nothing but a meme.

It’s the same, also it’s more accurate when moving:D

2 Likes

man hard choice everywhere but the lewis is definitely one that i will buy

Tigers can´t resist rockets, i can assure they dont´;3

I will trust the data table than your words. It may have worse movement accuracy tho but aimed is much better for MG42Early.

1 Like

The Lewis Gun is fun, but the MG13 drum mag is sooooo much better. This Gun is a battle for moscow wet dream.

I literally made it, so i know what i’m talking about XD

10 Likes

yea i know both is being remove but im gotta go for lewis since it the more unique one (until they made event version or GO version that is)

also i just read that they might cost higher so now the choice become even harder for non remove stuff dam i really want those flame tank too tbh but it definitely gonna be way too high for my budget

is fedorov mg worth it? it tempting to buy them since i havent got any fedorov

and im gonna buy the dicker max and belt fed dp
wait so the belt fed dp price wont change? since it not listed on there then i might hold off on that one

Question, if one has bought say the Dicker Max at full price (5000 gold), when the new update comes out and it will be 3500, would you be given 1500 gold back to compensate for the price changes?

Kinda OP. Feels very similar to regular Fedorov, disguised as MG.

Also the squad has got 2 engineers that can build HMG and stuff.

It’s basically an assaulters squad in disguise.

1 Like

I guess not.

That’s quite concerning :sweat_smile:

Every time i spotted and encountered someone with that squad in combat i completely destroyed them with my Suomi, i think firerate of those mgs are too slow along with tiny mag size, but they look super cool. They have better accuracy than actual fedorov rifle which is interesting. Plus you got no speed reduction. Maybe i should pick it up instead meme dicker max. PS they also upgraded audio of Fedorov MG it sounds amazing and super punchy.

ok yea i made up my mind since i havent even play the event so i gotta do that quick now so im gonna buy the dicker max lewis and mg13 drum mag

since the squad price will change but not remove i could buy it next year unless they gonna remove the panzerwerfer and federov mg and other thing then dam

you know i still dont know if buying 2 moscow squad is a good idea tbh i really want 1 for each faction but it is what it is i guess

oh yea just tried it and it sound really strong btw are the flame tank good? i know stalingrad axis are mostly bot but i feel like it good but then again i have been on stalingrad axis for a while so idk

Strong gun sound = +25% more kills. It’s been scientifically proven.

3 Likes

so i spend 57.6 dollar for lewis mg13 drum and 2800 gold i think that pretty decent

Was really hoping some old squads like the WZ-28 would come back…sad

6 Likes