Birthday discounts!

man i really hope i wont screw myself with this im not gonna buy the dicker max cause it not being remove at the moment

BUT im gonna buy the lewis cause that is a fun gun and unique for current enlisted before they add any event or GO version that is

1 Like

I just wondered, if there is something except from style, that i missed, which would make those squads worth in any regard. Like the Kiraly boyz are Paratroopers later on or if it is a different FNAB.

from the test that i do (very unprofessional like) it seem the same? like legit i feel like it the same like how the owen is free in pacific but premium in tunisia

nope

Not really they only have slightly less recoil compared to f2p variants, engineer is carrying those smgs and that’s it, you still won’t be able to counter American op paras. I feel like mg42 early is superior to both, i just played match and damn that lmg is so accurate if you just single tap or burst for 2-3 shots i could even counter kill sniper every time he killed me i killed him. I need to learn maps a bit more to set up mg and rack even more kills.

is it really that good? dam if i have enough money i might buy that sound fun

I think you can just skip that gun and buy the MG45 from Berlin. The fire rate is just insane

Oh so do the Kiraly boyz fly :O?

man so many decision and many hard choices for me it either buy now or wait for something like summer sale or next year dam

im going for lewis unless something else caught my eye so there is only 2/10 squad that im gonna buy it definitely lewis and the marine

MG45 has way worse accuracy than mg42 early you don’t need more firerate than 1k actually anything over 800 is only increasing your recoil due dispersion.
Mg 42 early has the lowest recoil of all axis mgs and it’s super noticeable by just shooting at enemies at both close and mid range, long range is still possible with broken bipod when it works (fix it already). You can use that premium as a mid range rifle.

3 Likes

holy 1.6k rate of fire i never even look at the stat dam that high

1 Like

I think i decided, i will buy the Snipers, the Japanese SMG and the OP Mohawk Paras, because i can´t resist large drum mags :3

@ Dregomz, yeah acc is less then MG42, but why you want acc on an mg anyway? Why don´t play Sniper instead?

the MG 45 is the best MG by far, the Fire rate is not uneffective in anway. It fires fast like PPsh 41. I killed 7 guys, reloaded super fast and killed another 5 in under 10 secounds.

those are some good choice but im leaning toward lewis pacific marine and panzerwerfer
really want that rocket man

The USMC marines Thompson is the garbage Thompson in premium soo…

Snipers can’t have rifle with 50 mag size, they also don’t have 2 engineers that can let you build not just ammo boxes but heavy mg nest which could potentially completely obliterate any advance of the enemies. You can play at close and mid range they are very flexible. They are just way more fun than just simple sniper squad.

is it tho? like how bad are we talking about? like league ahead bad or a little bad?

It’s hampered by 20rds mag, it empties very fast.

it’s insane on some maps like Hangar map you can kill 20+ people just by throwing rocket into their spawn but any plane will destroy you with just mgs and bombs i can’t wait to try it on Moscow maps it will be fun

yea i just tried it such a shame ngl but i guess i wont miss much since i do have event .30 cal thomson really accurate tho imo

Its close to the Thompson you can get in Stalingrad, the mag makes this gun unnaffective. You have to reload to much.

Honestly, drop the Panzerwerfer and go Calliope, thats the dopamine release in heaven ;3

Yes, the .30 Tommy is better.

2 Likes