Birthday discounts!

I completely support this opinion.

1 Like

I have the G10 in Normandy.

I never regretted buying it. It feels like the apex predator of the skies in Normandy. Doesn’t have bombs, sure… But after the big update, we must remember axis will face the Spit.

Oh, the fantastic dogfights there will be!!!

4 Likes

Same, also have it and thought that the only reason i might regret not getting the berlin g14 might be cause in distant future you will be able to choose different armaments for planes and g14s loadout might be better than g10s

There’s high chance they would re-release it if something loke that would happen.
They did exactly the same thing for old premium MG squads when HMG update dropped.
So don’t stress yourself out too much.

This is the best premium moscow squad right here. the MG42 is probably one of the best guns in game.

1 Like

Absolutely wrecks, colts are better than the BAR all day. Plus 40% reduced vert recoil on start is huge. If im not using paras im spawning with these guys.

1 Like

Yup i got it, played one round before bed and destroyed anything that flew. Nice plane!

109 was one of my favourites in warthunder…usually 109 f4 though, but 30mm in enlisted are sweet

2 Likes

Just from a little research the g14 is supposed to have high altitude engine…other than that little difference.

What i found suggested g10 better at low to medium, g14 at high

But since its enlisted g10 seems better choice…unless they arent modelled any differently.

Only difference i noticed was g14 has g-6 cockpit (makes sense) and had extra ammo indicators on the console…not sure what for. G10 did seem a little faster

1 Like

It has amazing accuracy if you single tap or burst. It’s the best rifle that is not a rifle in the game (almost the best). I’ve been killing so many snipers at mid range that is not even funny they must think i’m aimbotting with this thing.
ShareX_PxLE2GcMJE
enlisted_SLnCVjjXRH

1 Like

Exactly, 3 to 5 round bursts and this thing eats squads. Good job bro. When the merge happens ill have these guys and my MG45 squad from berlin. Tho the MG45 jumps all little more after about the 4th round VS the moscow MG42 early.

I think it has something to do with the sony PSN store, maybe it makes it harder to do sales.

The sale at least from what i understand on console need microsoft and sony approval, so they come always after PC sale

That’s imho weird argument. We all know when anniversary is.
They could easily just ask ahead of time.

4 Likes

Warthunder hasn’t had any issue with their Holiday/Birthday sales

2 Likes

Honestly idk really why is like this but enlisted is the only f2p who have this problem so exagereted

2 Likes

When are the Birthday Sale prices going to be available for console players? I have seen ZERO communication that the console sale was going to happen at a different time.

When does the sale occur in the Microsoft Store?

3 Likes

If this is the case, someone just needs to say the dates. Is the sale in the Microsoft Store next week? Week after? If there would be some communication, I don’t think console players would be so upset.

When they say that a squad will be “immediately removed from the store after the event ends” (Colt Monitor squad as an example) will it still be available for us to purchase? I was wanting to get it.

1 Like

This is not true. A studio publishing through the Microsoft Store can set sale dates any time they want.

PERHAPS there is some special accommodation to Gaijin for holding their sale during the Black Friday event in the store. IIRC, Microsoft’s take is lower during the event to encourage studios to participate in the sale.

I have no problem AT ALL with that if that’s the case!!!
I have no issue waiting a week.
I just want to know how long I’m going to need to wait.

3 Likes

There’s a reason the sales are just for PC master race owners.

Probably the same why Enlisted isn’t on Steam yet:
Steam, Microsoft and Sony platforms take their cuts of any transactions.

4 Likes

The easiest solution to that is to make purchases from any of the platforms transport with the user account across platforms. Then a purchase in the Microsoft Store would be useful on PC and a purchase in the Gaijin PC store would be useful on XBox and PS5.