Birthday discounts!

I was looking to buy the 506th Paratroopers for myself and my boys’ accounts (so…x3), the Colt Monitor squad, the Federov, the StG45, and those are just my purchases. I think one of my boys was wanting to buy the USMC Thompson squad and my other was probably going to buy another Federov.

So that’s…(counting) 6-8 purchases (I’m not sure if they actually want to spend their money) that I have on hold until the sale gets opened up to console players.

I want the 506th, the StG45 M, and the Colt Monitor squads and since everyone else is paying half price, I demand and expect to get the same price for them as well. I’m going to assume that our sale is going to happen at a different time and I’ll be looking for it. But I’m absolutely not paying full price for something that pc players are getting for half.

I’m having a hard time understanding how you guys plan these sales in advance, especially a birthday sale, but don’t take the time to make sure all platforms can participate at the same time. Frankly, I don’t buy the excuse you’ve given

6 Likes

But then.

He would need a premium to rule them all. V2 strike premium ain’t released yet, neither is Enola Guay B-52… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Has anyone got any info on the in game difference between the Bf109 G-10 and the Bf109 G14?

I believe the Bf109 g10 is supposed to have a better engine. Is it actually modelled?

the stat card seems to indicate this is the case? but dont trust stat cards :stuck_out_tongue:

Aren’t they supposed to be almost the same? I thought G14s were older G6 upgraded to G10 standards.

1 Like

@Myrm1don

Withaut go at full power, armament aside g6-g10-g14 are mostly the same plane With some minium difference

2 Likes

Thankyou gents

although I find that odd, as the G-10 is the later variant contrary to its name

which is reflected in the stat cards.

Think ill just get the g-10. cooler skin anyway

1 Like

I completely support this opinion.

1 Like

I have the G10 in Normandy.

I never regretted buying it. It feels like the apex predator of the skies in Normandy. Doesn’t have bombs, sure… But after the big update, we must remember axis will face the Spit.

Oh, the fantastic dogfights there will be!!!

4 Likes

Same, also have it and thought that the only reason i might regret not getting the berlin g14 might be cause in distant future you will be able to choose different armaments for planes and g14s loadout might be better than g10s

There’s high chance they would re-release it if something loke that would happen.
They did exactly the same thing for old premium MG squads when HMG update dropped.
So don’t stress yourself out too much.

This is the best premium moscow squad right here. the MG42 is probably one of the best guns in game.

1 Like

Absolutely wrecks, colts are better than the BAR all day. Plus 40% reduced vert recoil on start is huge. If im not using paras im spawning with these guys.

1 Like

Yup i got it, played one round before bed and destroyed anything that flew. Nice plane!

109 was one of my favourites in warthunder…usually 109 f4 though, but 30mm in enlisted are sweet

2 Likes

Just from a little research the g14 is supposed to have high altitude engine…other than that little difference.

What i found suggested g10 better at low to medium, g14 at high

But since its enlisted g10 seems better choice…unless they arent modelled any differently.

Only difference i noticed was g14 has g-6 cockpit (makes sense) and had extra ammo indicators on the console…not sure what for. G10 did seem a little faster

1 Like

It has amazing accuracy if you single tap or burst. It’s the best rifle that is not a rifle in the game (almost the best). I’ve been killing so many snipers at mid range that is not even funny they must think i’m aimbotting with this thing.
ShareX_PxLE2GcMJE
enlisted_SLnCVjjXRH

1 Like

Exactly, 3 to 5 round bursts and this thing eats squads. Good job bro. When the merge happens ill have these guys and my MG45 squad from berlin. Tho the MG45 jumps all little more after about the 4th round VS the moscow MG42 early.

I think it has something to do with the sony PSN store, maybe it makes it harder to do sales.

The sale at least from what i understand on console need microsoft and sony approval, so they come always after PC sale

That’s imho weird argument. We all know when anniversary is.
They could easily just ask ahead of time.

4 Likes