Big Action mod and no XP gain

I did. And was right up there on my YES list… fantastic. and the Ammo types on the 37mm AT…nice touch.

2 Likes

Oh so you can place it in front of the new mg? I was scratching my head wondering what to use it for since it was so close to a sandbag

2 Likes

Foundation Sandbags are the option that can only be built in 3 units.

You can use it to stack multiple sandbags ~ stack anything. (not only for mg)

But you can only have 3 foundation sandbags to prevent players from using 100 sandbags to make Babel (you know we have 50 players in the battle)

2 Likes

I have some time off this weekend so i will have a proper look at your experimental build and offer more qualified feedback.

But first impression was soo much better. The new mod update unlocked stuff you needed.

2 Likes

When I was playing your mod is it intentional that you can charge with a knife?

1 Like

I am going to try and build the pak43 following the vehicle config above. I really hope I can build a Flak '88

Config feedback: the Moscow T34 '41 also was not there, the Stalingrad '41 yes, but if you spawn T34 '41 Moscow it doesn’t change anything and as you said STZ.

You still have '76w Jumbo listed in config, how do I spawn that?

Balance: when axis chose Normandy, pull tigers, Moscow, Stalingrad T34 suffers, that is when Berlin allies comes into play, but we cannot change armies in a game it seems to constantly reset to what we had, also can’t change vehicle load out during battle, even if same army.

Future:
A desert map would be amazing, an Normandy equivalent too :wink: (I fully appreciate how much time and effort goes into a map design, so know it takes a good amount of your time and balance etc).

2 Likes

Yes all melee weapons can charge. In big action gamemode

And the magazine submachine gun can also initiate sprint running. This is what sets them apart from bulky drum-loaded submachine guns in the game.

Me too, I hope developers can add new things based on larger game maps and scenes.

I can barely make the Flak-88 due to my lack of a suitable 3D model

2 Likes

Charging with melee weapons should be in the game period instead of having to buy an axe.

2 Likes

Ah so Pak43 cannon is not Flak 88, dame shame will build it and see shortly. Thanks, I do really hope the devs will support you and somehow this is integrated into base gameplay mechanics (tasks, XP etc etc)

2 Likes

I must admit desert was my next hope. I just didnt want to distract from the work on current map :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think that’s gonna happen because if you could grind in his game and get XP and stuff no one will want to play public matches anymore because of how broken they are.

It cannot be generated, similar to kv-2, because the model is missing. Maybe it’s because the developers didn’t finish them.

I think their 3d models have been temporarily removed from the game

2 Likes

I see no reason for developers to be obsessed with their public matches. They really don’t stick to players at all.

And the arcade mode is so stagnant that it barely adds anything new.

Adding anything is toxic spam (KV2) or useless (SPAA). .

Arcade mode has too many flaws that limit the game’s ability to grow and add new things. via their map size, combat mode, and existing game experience are all fixed and difficult to change

(some players adapt to the arcade mode, while more players actually hate it).

Arcade mode has been marginalized in my mind. The only reason to suffer is because I need it to complete daily tasks and grind experience (actually I don’t need it anymore). This is absolutely contradictory for gamers, I have no reason to play something I don’t enjoy playing.

The developers have every reason to provide suitable convenience and game content for players who like this game. They made the editor, and next I think they should make custom games a real part of the game (grinding experience and completing daily quests)

2 Likes

Maybe true but it’s still better than being sent into a conquest with a 50% or 200% booster.

1 Like

New news update, hope that doesn’t break your mod, re-logging in now :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I open a room with 709ex3b20, seems works fine~

2 Likes

Possible Bug:

Engineer 2 squad. (Normandy Allies)

Build all 3 Jeeps (swimmwagens they are rn)
Build the AA truck thing.
Die / cycle through squads till you get the engineer squad again.

Incapable of building new vehicles, even if originals destroyed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I will check this

You may have to wait for their wreckage to disappear. The vehicle wreckage should disappear within 1 minute. (Frees up your computer’s memory-saving performance).

1 Like

I think you said added bombsights were added, my mate tried 188 and could not find how to look through any sights?

1 Like

not for bomber yet.

currently only for rocket tanks and howitzers~

Maybe it’s thing about this.

When calling for radio support, a mini map mark will be displayed, including the called bomber aircraft, and the location of the mini map mark can only be seen by teammates.

2 Likes