Battle Pass: Fall Season of 2023

I always ignored this vehicle. xD But thanks for clarification. Giving us at least some kind hope. Having heat version of N with skirts would be so dope.

1 Like

wait a minute now we have 2 hei rifle with 10 round mag as gold order oh man oh well it is what it is

1 Like

Yep, I do agree. The old GO will become pretty much obsolete. At least if the description reflects reality. Kinda meh situation for everyone who bought it.

1 Like

i havent search up any jap rifle but i bet if hei have a 3rd proto it would be another gold order

Yeah, I think people were mentioning version with 20 rds when first version was introduced.

also… since it’s somewhat in theme…

i’d argue there’s somewhat dissatisfaction with gold orders as a whole ( outside weapons. those are fine as they are :+1: )

would be great an upgrade in sight and keeping in mind the merge.

( as… it would suck for alot of people seeing gold order tanks, but they cannot use it as they don’t have the base tank )

or, give possibility for everyone to unlock ( still through events, chests and battlepases ) camouflages for their favorite tanks:

cheers.

4 Likes

yea i search up a second ago and found it BUT it apparently “This variant was tested in 1938, but adoption was rejected due to low reliability and too high rate of fire.” so idk if it was actually use or not gotta search more

Sucks to be too good.

1 Like

it suppose to be a fully automatic too so yea oh and it have a gun shield so idk if that too op

You ask, i bring с:
stalingrad_ussr
pacific_usa
pacific_jap_

12 Likes

is that a t70 in first pic?

1 Like

Thank you, you are awesome!

1 Like

I am quite optimistic rn, it could mean those are GO for Stalingrad and Pacific = N with heats.

1 Like

You guys are fulfilling my pastaboo fantasies too much as of late, I could get spoiled.

11 Likes

If thats a Panzer IIIN HEAT…thats a killer skin and killer tank. awwwww yeah

1 Like

Very interesting new Meta worthy weapons.

Good content

1 Like

Finally no Ha-Gos.

5 Likes

Is that another sexy best vehicle t70 skin I see?

2 Likes

I would have liked it if the Germans got some sort of gold order grenade launcher just like the Russians because of the Russian can spam explosives I think the Germans can do it too.

Wonderfull

Probably i Buy it

Light tank gang it’s here

2 Likes