"Battle of Tunisia": campaign discussion

I wasn’t even being insulting, I was bantering dude
The Hs129 is utterly unable to pick up speed once level
That is a fact

3 Likes

When the campaign releases in open beta, will you be able to level and acquire machinegun motorcycles? Or is the machine gun mechanic completely locked behind paywall?

1 Like

I forgot about this - makes it pretty boring IMO - part of the fun of initial playing it the quick levelling up… had a few games, it will be nice eventually, not going to bother again until OBT.

Please bring the shovel and digging to Moscow and Berlin ASAP
The game has never been more fun

Heya Keofox. I’ve got a thread going with Feedback specific to the Italian troops. Feedback on Italy in Tunisia Campaign (Recommendations for Improvement)

nah, nerfing isnt gonna help, give M38/42 4 spare mag instead of 2 then everything gonna be fine

(also give Baretta M38 4 spare mag)

1 Like

Honestly it seems pretty good! But I do have some issues with it.
Invasion is currently too hard for the attackers, the capture point times are very slow and tickets drain extremely quickly.

Motorcycle controls stiffen up was too much while driving. Please rework inertia with them

The soldier and uniform models look off.
The uniforms are way too dumbed down, they don’t enough equipment on them. Also soldier faces are getting weirder and weirder, please consider a rework the RNG that goes into faces

Aside from that the map design is awesome with points being large for nice combat to take place in them. And the addition of Italian voice lines are nice

1 Like

More feedback on CBT:
-AT guns have driver but cannot be moved, think I put this before, but annoying.
-Hole digging seems great but when try to put a Spawn point, it say ground is unlevel, I dug a hole at least 8*8m big! I think digging it is hard to see if it is level, is one shovel scrape enough or two, sometimes it sticks and you do three, or your controller moves.
-The prem bike squads, they are game changers, they are essentially mobile mg nest and if you gunner gets killed, swap seats and you have 2 more attempts to flank and sit back and reap in the kills. (Changing to driver to position helps, maybe that should be default, not gunner), they don’t seem to take damage. Oh I barely tapped a tree and it collapsed, I was using it as cover!
-im on ps5 and I have noticed a significant drop in FPS, sometimes aiming down sights I get huge drop making it hard to shoot enemy. (I don’t have a clog file, but perhaps someone can video this, if not I’ll see if I can use my phone or someting)

• Overall gameplay well I’m kinda bored and maps look lovely, but one has enemy coming from both sides and it is hard to defend you front and your side same time.
    -not a fan of the axis tank choice either, no HE.

Individual squad orders is this in game yet, as I went through all the commands, control config and did not see anything.

As for new tutorial, still no order troops to take point, formations etc

I bought CBT, but will not play this for long until bug fixes, fps is terrible.

1 Like

You went through a wall with the bike… No surprise it uses a tank slot currently. :slight_smile:

Looking at my own screenshots, TSR has superior image quality than FSR. Noticeably better than FSR.
As it should be. TSR is an advanced form of TAA that upscales an image, whereas FSR is less advanced that TSR and could be seen as an advanced Lanczos sharpener that upscales an image.
Your point about blur is correct, but the issue is that there is an issue with the TSR implementation in Enlisted. It’s not blur, but rather massive ghosting that shouldn’t be happening with TSR implemented correctly.

I forget to mention its the movement trail that cause the blur.
TSR or TAA is more suitable for slower games. But for FPS, FSR that only upscale within one frame wont cause trails.
Though, the best way to use is use the combo: TSR >80% and FSR at ultra quality wont affect graphics much but will give some extra FPS.

1 Like

Would be perfectly fine if for troopers it was Armaguerra vs Lee-Enfield. Instead they made the rather bad decision of including M1 Garand and Gewehr 41 again.

1 Like

Not to mention we also have M1 carbine which deserves only trashing it away for being too crap and nerfed weapon to use.

Like they knew how are we going to react to this shameless scam. :joy:

2 Likes

Overall the campaign looks good, clearly there are some things to adjust (like the motorcycles, that have poor handling, too far spawn points and tank slot allocation). Surely more weapons and vehicles need to be introduced, I think we must be patient for that, this is just a first test and not everything is ready.

€50 for two (not very useful) 3-man squads seems too much, but actually it is just a way of supporting the game and helping it grow.

I see that some Italian first names are wrong, they are not Italian at all. e,g,
Victor instead of Vittorio
Berthold instead of Bertoldo
Jhon (sic!) instead of Giovanni
Hironimo instead of Geronimo.

Please remember that, at that time, under the Fascist regime, foreign-looking first names were strongly discouraged, and even prohibited for newborns.

Some surnames also look strange, e.g.
Saltaformajo instead of Saltaformaggio (that is a really strange surname, it means “cheese jumper”, but it does really exist!)
Bujardini instead of Bugiardini.

That’s just nitpicking, I know.

One thing I do not understand is how will we manage Italian/German squads. Will we be able to add German reinforcements to Italian squads, and vice versa? I hope not… that did not actually happen in the real war.
Same for US/British of course.

Maybe German and US squad will only remain as premium squads? Otherwise they should introduce separate factions among Allies (US+British) and Axis (German+Italian)

Overall, I am happy about the new campaign and I think it will become very entertaining.

4 Likes

Is the new squad right?

1 Like

je ne comprend pas pourquoi mon avion perd de l altitude jusqu a etre au sol alors que je pourchasse un avion ennemi,en étant obligé de mettre le mode atterrissage sinon c est le crash et je suis hors map si je quitte l avion et quand je remonte dedans mes moteurs sont détruits … merci de corriger ca et pour berlin et les autres maps , il faudrait aussi avoir le mode atterrissage et décollage

Battle Pass has been extended for 2 weeks … So why 2 weeks?

To me this is an indication that they are looking to time the start of the new BP to coincide with the open beta in Tunisia. So I hope they hit their deadline …

Good Job devs, I know you have taken a lot of heat on the first day of CB … I think most of it was brought on by the horendous cost to entry that you imposed yourselves …

I sincerely hope you will rethink your approach in the future …

2 Likes

soms komt er een bug dat mijn soldaten constant naar beneden kijken en het is niet meer mogelijk nadien om ze in de juiste richting te zetten enigste wat ik kan is spel verlaten (deserter en dat is niet leuk)

plus als ik de artilerie inschakelt en moet kiezen waar scrolt de map voledig naar beneden

I mean do you really need more than 120 rounds total for an smg as a base line?

yes

2 Likes