"Battle of Tunisia": campaign discussion

you could try it out now, but you wont get any good results since in the current version of the game it cannot lift. it might be somewhat reasonable if they fix this. but jesus christ it sucks so bad right now.
but even though it currently is unusable because of a bug, if the in game stats are accurate it will suck after they fix it aswell.

1 Like

maybe they should reduce the ammo count for tommy gun though for damge the .45 ACP is wider and longer at 11.40x23mm compared 9x19mm parabellum so realistically it should have a larger damage drop off compared to 9mm parabellum

il y a un soucis pour les mines anti personnel sur la map berlin,parfois je ne peux pas les utiliser et d un coup en changeant d armes je peux enfin m en servirā€¦et dĆØs fois je l ai de suite et des fois pas du toutā€¦ca change ma tactique de jeuā€¦

10/10. would ride again.

I M SRSLY TRYING TO RIDE THIS STRAIGHT !

WHAT IN THE FK I M PLAYING xDDDD

3 Likes

At least those 50 euros gave me a good laugh :clown_face:
At this point, it doesnĀ“t matter whether it is laugh of despair or amusement.

trying to reverse while shooting somewhat worked for me (it was still weird), but that is not really what is this squad supposed to do, right?

1 Like

.>ride around
.>hit a wall
.>get squad wiped

beautiful. Truly beautiful.

Remember this stingy POS motorcycle squad will count towards your 10 wipes before locking you out of the game.

6 Likes

It does NOT stay in the air after the initial dive to the fight.
The Duck is going to be unusable for most players lmao

1 Like

Cant wait to see him writing that this is all just nonsense and that we should be patient and that it wasnt a bad idea to do the same shit mean using the same concept they used in Berlin.

The Leeā€™s 75 and the Semovente need their HE
Having solid shot only is abysmal

Someoneā€™s face after spending 50 euros on cbt, to then realize bikes drive like ass and they take a tank slot.

3 Likes

the italian one actually acts as HE against soft targets / ground. try it.

I thought I was retarded when the plane hit the ground hard during a turn. I was looking around and was flying it as if it was an a-20 and I was not paying attention. So, it wasnā€™t me, it was the garbage flight model which struggles to actually stay in the air.

1 Like

Nah it had absolutely anemic dogshit french engines in real life
They should probably dial back the speed it bleed

2 Likes

The bike squads have only 3 soldiers. Lol.

right in the feels.

Spawned under the ground

Yeah well that is clearly a bug.

Seems to fly about as well as the Il-2 in Moscow - and that is less manouverable than every German a/c in that cmpaign but still shoots them down :slight_smile:

The Semovente does have some explosive in that shot - I was killing 3-4-5-6 - even 9 with 1 shot first time I used it - as long as they were close together of course.

IL-2 in Moscow flies 100x better and maintains speed
I know youā€™re getting up there, but its not time to put you out to pasture yet :joy:

1 Like

Hyperbole and personal insults - sure indication you know you are wrong.

git gud kiddy.