"Battle of Tunisia": campaign discussion

Ah yes. Berlin CBT electric bogaloo 2.0 as expected.

I guess we will have fun having to deal with long umbalacement between teams, and barely any changes applied because there aren’t going to be many members.

Just for the record, paying for a squad I don’t think it’s a crime. But paying for the bike squads, and only have access through it, it is. Although, such a shame that not even cbt members from Berlin can get access.

And I expect already the youtubers making one of those ads just to disappoint even more the critique.

But what I can say, I aint a manager.
But if ya want my money and other’s people money, it ain’t gonna work like this I’m afraid.

Such a shame that we will have to deal with consequences

5 Likes

The addition of Temporal Super Resolution is a very welcome one.
It improves image quality quite a lot in my opinion. The only major downside to it is that it has a lot of very noticeable ghosting.

The other issue is that the P-51C-10 wobbling bug seems to be worse now than it worse before.
In a straight line it will wobble for no reason, to the point where it makes it difficult to aim.

1 Like

yeah, keep charging 50 euros for a CBT pack , its pretty much a single player game right now against bots . good way to recive feedback.

2 Likes

have you tried it? it has less engine power than the bikes. it doesnt matter if the guns are better if you fall out of the sky before a second run

2 Likes

The Duck has dogshit underpowered engines and struggles to stay aloft

3 Likes

What the hell I´am seeing on the enemy team? (Last position)
Either it was bot or fake account, or even Keofox couldn´t take the amount of disappointment.

2 Likes

Keofox is Keofox
Its him

he left after 1 min or so of gameplay.

That´s okay, I wanted to leave too after I tried that premium squad for the first time. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Not in WT it doesn’t - haven’t tried it yet (in Enlisted), but I imagine when upgraded it will be pretty reasonable.

there is also the fact that even if the engines had worked, it still has a turn time of 20 seconds compared to the hurricane’s 11 (i am not in game i think it was 11, might be 12 or smth)

It struggles to stay in the air in WT too, but its not unusable.
I’ll use it in a bit and I’ll let you know

2 Likes

The Hurri D isn’t as maneuverable as others- which I think are about 14 or 15 seconds, and the 40mm are pretty useless for air combat - the Duck’s weapons are VERY GOOD for air combat.

2 Likes

Keofox gets spotted leaving a vacant Tunisia match lmaoooooo.

Are we sure this isn’t a Pacific Campaign ??? These guys look like IJA soldiers …

why would that matter if you are unable to shoot at the hurri because it will be behind you 98% of the time?

I think you are over-rating it.

WE will see.

I might even have to play axis to make a point :slight_smile:

i cant drive this FFS! it has the turning radius of a tomato sauce! and when stright, it randomly changes directions based on the pavement LOL

LOL

50 euros. xD

my wife will srsly cut me this time…

FFS!

9 Likes

This short video summarizes the entire Tunisia CBT.

7 Likes

I think this sums up my expectations for the motorbikes perfectly. What an absolute trivial waste.

5 Likes