I guess you’re right, unfair competition is modern thing to do and completely political correct.
Even transguys can compete with females, completely legit things lmao.
Ethical standards, morality and common sense means nothing.

4 Likes

By the OP’s logic:

If it’s ok to use ai generated art imitation in Enlisted using a simple application…
Then it’s also fine to use aimbot, wallhack and other cheats in game isn’t it?

The result is the same, afterall. The guy using those programs get kills… He should be rewarded for reaching first place in match through this mean also.

3 Likes

Again, you’re talking about a neural network, which has absolutely nothing to do with it, yes, I admit that just a couple of days ago I didn’t even know that in a couple of minutes you can do what an artist has been doing for years, so what if only the result is important? Did I say that my drawings should be embedded in the game? Read the name of the topic, this is a drawing contest that is drawn no matter how and no matter what, the main thing is that the style matches the game. Is it really that hard to understand? Why do offended people always roll the topic into a discussion of their grievances and attacks on other people?

Why should I protect them? Have you read the first message? I don’t claim any awards, I just want high-quality avatars that players can make. What does neural networks have to do with it? If you like what I generated so much, then you can use it completely free of charge, everything I posted in this topic can be used as you want, are you satisfied now?)

What difference does it make on what to ride, by bike, motorcycle, car or fly by helicopter, if the task is to get to the destination on time and as comfortable as possible? Then why do you travel by car in everyday life, and not walk? Why do you use shops instead of hunting in the woods? What kind of proposal is it - to reject all the achievements of science and knock stone on stone to get fire?)

You can do whatever you want, you can even draw with a pencil in your mouth, the result is important, not how you did something. And yes, if you find a suitable drawing without copyright in Google that developers can use in the game, then everyone will be only too happy)

What Enlisted avatar should contain: Real soldier in real uniform
Does AI art contains it? No.

But:

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD

2 Likes

This partially explains it, apparently he just found out how to use AI image generators and he’s currently in this phase

3 Likes

What’s that got to do with it? If this is another reference to the fact that neural networks have taken other people’s drawings as a basis, then answer the question, what do artists do? Do they reinvent drawing every time, starting with rock art, or do they use other people’s drawings as an example? And then how does it differ from neural networks?

Again, what does the separation have to do with it, if the result is important to you? As they said above, why would you walk if you can get there quickly by car with the same result?

Because it is necessary to clearly separate the competition and the achievement of a certain result. Therefore, sports are divided into women’s and men’s, it’s not good and not bad, but in some ways men are better than women. The result is also important here - good avatars for players and no matter how they are made, the main thing is a good result))

I don’t want to be harsh, but if you’re not capable to understand what’s problem here, you are probably autistic. And I don’t mean it in any bad way.

Btw. i never said only the result is important to me, that’s basically nazi mindset lmao.

1 Like

Where did I write that the neural network should be used to create avatars in the game? Can you show me? Or it says that it doesn’t matter to me how and what avatars will be made, the main thing is the result achieved. Let one artist draw with his hands on paper, and then scan the result. Let the other one draw in the paint. Let the third one do it through a neural network. If the result suits the developers and it is introduced into the game, everyone will win)))

The point is that, metaphorically, you sound like you want to be considered equal to people who sail(ed) across the ocean, because you just learned how to buy a plane ticket online.

Of course it’s easier and faster, but it doesn’t make you better or smarter. All you do is exploiting something that others made possible.

1 Like

And what’s the problem? If the avatars that the players will post here will appeal to both other players and developers that they can embed them into the game. What is the essence of the problem?

Also OP:

Title: AVATAR DRAWING CONTEST

Do you understand your own argumentative?

isn’t a contest… a form of competition?

1 Like

As a player, I want high-quality images in the game and it doesn’t matter to me how they are made, even with the help of AI, even with my hands)

Equate a person’s choice - to walk or drive a car, do you call Nazism and insult people? What’s wrong with you?

People like their favorite avatars, what is your problem?
To put it more clearly, people like the avatar they like.