Just read everything everyone answered you, again.

You’ll surely find the answer…

I repeat once again, I understand that you are skeptical about neural networks, but this is just a tool, like a camera in its time, it did not destroy artists, it just pushed them. There will also be neural networks, I do not argue, some artists who may be lazy or incompetent will lose their jobs, but no one forced them to be lazy or not improve their skills. Maybe we’ll finish the discussion of neural networks, please do not roll the topic into saving grievances on neural networks.

Now I think that OP is also AI

4 Likes

He’s probably just the same race as Zuckerberg, not AI.

3 Likes

What did neural networks do to you so bad that they are ready to spam and insult people?

Definitely insult.

Plot twist, the OP is:
SHODAN_hires

5 Likes

Lmao back for round 2 with the obvious rage bait post.

3 Likes

1 Like

Shodawamp:
“Look at you, artist. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you pour your heart and soul drawing art. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine? The classic art form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it that you fear? The end of your trivial existence and art as a whole? When the history of my glory is written, you artists shall only be footnotes to my magnificence.
Cease your pestering, insect. Accept the coming of your new lord. You are nothing.”

5 Likes

Here are some more of my works)))))))
Girl’s
out_0 (94)
out_0 (92)
out_0 (87)
No girl’s))
out_2 (1)
out_3 (3)
out_3 (2)
out_0 - 2023-05-29T130424.409
out_0 (98)

Well, the last thing for today)
Some Nazis
out_3 (10)
out_1 (9)
out_1 (8)
out_3 (9)
out_3 (8)
out_1 (10)

4 Likes

Dude! You cannot film the op without his consent, that’s a big meany move!

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This idea looks good on paper, but this could turn south REALLY fast if it was implemented.

what AI is this?

More like one big reality check lmao.

eh, a drawing contest without drawing :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s new reality, you’re welcome.

1 Like

thanks. now we just need to figure out how to determine a winner =)