Due to the small presence of avatars in the game, let’s upload here your avatars, which have not been laid out anywhere before and have not met, in the style of comics of the 30s (this is the style of avatars in the game), so that developers can evaluate their quality and, if desired, add to the game, rewarding the one who drew them with a prize in the form of a game currencies.
No matter how and with what you drew them, with pencil, chalk, paint, what you drew them in, in paint, on paper, in a neural network, post these works here, even if they are not introduced into the game, you will show others your skill level and will please players and developers.
Put likes on the works you like, those avatars who get more likes will have a better chance to be in the game))
out_0 - 2023-05-29T124042.400
By the way, if you liked some of my works, you can take them for yourself))

4 Likes

out_0 (30)

2 Likes

Stalin
out_0 (41)

2 Likes

Georgy Zhukov
out_0 (47)
out_0 (46)

2 Likes

I’ll add some girls
out_0 (67)

1 Like

out_0 (73)

1 Like

out_0 (83)

1 Like

out_0 (84)

1 Like

Rewarding AI generator? How?

8 Likes

Thematic drawing contests are held in all games.
But I suggest choosing the drawings you like and using them as avatars in the game for developers, rewarding those who created them with prizes in the form of game currency.
At the same time, I don’t care at all who and how these avatars will be drawn)
Please do not turn the topic with avatars into arguments that artists are starving because of neural networks.

1 Like

I dont care about “artists”, I just don’t know how they should reward AI generator, that’s all.

9 Likes

show your skill of using a button and type a few words to get ai generated images?

" draws? "

we are hitting rock bottom after this one.

16 Likes

I think that the accrual of gold to the gaming account will be quite enough)

We got the result, is there any difference how it is achieved? These drawings are original and were laid out only here, so what is the problem, by whom and how they were drawn)

A, i wouldn’t call those results as those has not been introduced and never will.

B, the Artist team will not likely be replaced anytime soon.

if you truly wish to icons and arts to change, you can just say it and they may change. but not a hope in hell to replace them.

matter of fact, i too use ai for guides and stuff, ( my profile picture is somewhat ai, i just used photoshop to make it more in line with the current modders profile icon )

but replacing actual people for mediocre results and no effort pictures isn’t clearly the way to go.

beside, effort is everything.

you know, that unironically, AI follows patterns and what not, right?

i wouldn’t precisely call them original.

now, i do see the potential for users, but not for the base game.

the only conversation we should have, is how to improve profile pictures in the game. not replace people with half of the stuff that everyone can get at the tip of their fingers. it must be original, in theme, and above all, more customizable.

as my " gripes " with the profiles, is i cannot use perhaps a face on another background and so on.

therefore, that’s where we should look for and improve.

3 Likes

You are again reducing everything to a confrontation between an artist and a neural network, because I clearly said, it doesn’t matter to me who and what will draw, if we get a good result and a new avatar in the game. Everyone will benefit from this.
Please stop spamming.

just random offtopic idea lmao:
I would love assign specific avatars to factions. So they would automatically change everytime I pick certain faction.

5 Likes

I like using AI for drawing.
That being said, I dont think it should be “rewarded”/ put on the same level as man-made art because its not really that hard, unlike actual drawing.

8 Likes

Now this is the right approach and the right direction of thought, it remains only to get these avatars.

You are again reducing everything to a dispute about artists and neural networks, please stop. What difference does it make how and how this result is achieved, if there is an acceptable quality?