Armory: New Shipment!

Thanks. I will keep it now.

wait what that amazing but personally i dont want to risk it tbh but good to know

This gun will shine in Berlin Campaign. Too bad I already max it out, and my Mp43 is doing the job better.

Okay, I am done with this event.

Sadly, there’s no reason to continue past level 24.

But it’s still very enjoyable one :slight_smile: hopefully next event will be similarly good.

Best source is just to look at known mp41r weapons and see the 44 date stamp. on the mp40 mag shroud.

I haven’t found a pre 44 one. They might exist. I just didn’t find one.

1 Like

Yeah, whatever. It doesn’t matter much. Since things like calliope on D-Day and MkB in Stalingrad are things.

I really dont understand HA is now somewhat problem, especially since there’s no definitive prove it wasn’t possible.

1 Like

It’s just a soft temporary limit.

Soon tm everyone will be able to use mp41r on Stalingrad maps (I hope)

I haven’t unlocked a single one yet :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I do think this as well.

Don’t worry. As you can see, you can do it pretty fast. I just needed to finish this event before release of BG3 :PP

2 Likes

welp im doing 4 lvl a day and it seem pretty good take like 2 or 3 hour for a mid tier player like me

… crap I forgot about that date… I only had time for 1 unlock yesterday

Will I unlock all in time???

Dun dun DUUUN!!!

I am sure you can do it. Tanks are very efficient for this kind of grinding events. So don’t forget using them.

1 Like

Since the BP just started anew, there’s also Pacific Japan that got flooded again by ppl wanting easy victories, probably the same with Tunisia allies :thinking:

Could scum my way up as well for quicker xp… But… It’s not as enjoyable.

Ranks are a bad mechanic overall, it just makes popular factions more popular, and unpopular factions even less :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yeah, but since you don’t need experience but points, it doesn’t matter.
I tried to play Normandy to level up old assaulter squad I ignore back then. But somehow it wasn’t fun.
So I move on to Moscow and it worked for me pretty decently. Very intense battles pretty much 24/7. But I was deserting nearly every conquest. They’re not good for vehicles - less points.

1 Like

This event is really nice. No limit in how many tasks we can do per day.

Also this event proves there isnt anything wrong with plane hitboxes or anything like that. when one player can get 30 plane kills without dying…

30? Jeez…

Opponents loved their bomber strikes and clearly didn’t get a clue…

1 Like

Why these types of events are god tier in my eyes.

1. Low stage scores which is always a good thing.
  2. Unique weapons not bound to a squad for them.
  3. Score can overflow into the next available stage.
  4. The weapons themselves are pretty fun to use.
  5. The RNG elements can give tailor ticket orders.
  6. No restrictions to how to play, only get exp score.

Sure, a gold weapon order would make this much better. Even still, since this premium battle pass can offer a player two of them, I can choose to ignore not having a gold order this time around. Good event and good job for bringing these two weapons out of the editor graveyard. I love the MP41 R.

5 Likes

This is a perfect event, it got me back playing again

Glad I can advance more than once a day

enemy never used bomber strikes. those all kills was fighters/attacker planes. too bad that opponents last player wasnt really good with planes…

Or once again people try exploit event.

against only real players? it’s almost impossible… At some point, they learn, or just become frustrated and stop trying to fly.

Or maybe, like you say, it was two friends who synchronized their match and fed each others with xp, to clear the event faster…

2 Likes

The only thing I kinda didn’t like is we only can get 4 weapons instead of 8.
8 would make more sence, since you could fully equip one assaulter squad with mp41 r and second one with lanchaster.
26 blank levels of event are just really meh.

1 Like