Armory: New Shipment!

yes I did sadly. Wasnt active around that time due to exams.

Rip

1 Like

that is life, Im sure Im not the only one.

Probably. But i dont play japan (or at least havent yet)

Still deciding.

Pitty we dont know the br. To see what the mp 41r is competing against.

1 Like

if you squint your eyes very hard you can see him:

7 Likes

My humble guess…

Is simply the regular Soviet box mag ppsh41 :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re so similar, they’re bound to be same br.

1 Like

And what could be its west allies equivalent in the matter of BR? What’s your guess?

No idea.

Maybe it will be like WT,
For example if a gun is Br 6.0, it’s closest counterpart could very well be NOT exactly 6.0, but 5.5, or 6.3, 5.8…

Close enough to face each others, but not identical in strenght.

Would be the most logical to me.

Probably!

I was more meaning what German SMGS will it be competing to be slotted against. I love many of them and might find it difficult to slot…

Lanchester however would slot very easily

1 Like

Mmmh i don’t know… it’s really hard to say since those are fundamentally different:

Lanchester, Japanese mp28, Sig… are all stable, accurate smgs with magazines ranging from 20 rounds (starter axis smg that I love) up to 50…

While the box ppsh41 is a bit less stable but deletes anything in the blink of an eye…

The german 9mm ppsh will probably shoot a bit slower than the Soviet one (a bit like captured drum mag one)… but will remain absolutely powerful…

This speculation is interesting, I just hope devs won’t do things like beretta 20 rounds vs ppsh41 drum fiasco, BR wise :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like that thing, There’s a case to be made for it coming in early against the PPD 34 at a lower BR.

Oh, it’s a laser beam for sure, quite possibly THE most stable and accurate smg in the entire game…

But only 20 bullets cuts the “beam” down to a short blast. Good vs 1 or 2 opponents, not do much vs any more, to the point good ol mp40 is way better.

The 40 bullets one on the other hand… let’s say it deserves it’s very last smg unlock spot in Tunisia.

The rear sight of “MP-41(r)” in-game representing it was based on an early patterns of PPSh just like “MP-717(r)” from Stalingrad. You can check this on ppsh41.com/Wehrmt.htm.

However, the “MP-717(r)” has a lower ROF of 980 RPM compared to later pattern PPSh-41 (the one could both be used in Moscow and Berlin lol) 's 1150 RPM, while the “MP-41 (r)” even has an increase of 1240 RPM.

I remember seeing the “MP-717 (r)” in some places because the early patterns had lower firing rates, but I don’t remember which specific dev it was.

Anyway, “MP-41(r)” as 9mm has a recoil of 15/11, while PPSh-41 is 21/9, and MP 40 is 27/9.

On the other hand, http://www.ppsh41.com/finn.html mentioned that the Finnish modified very few 9mm PPSh at July 1943.

Considering that for example we have M3A1 and “Sniper M1 Garand” in Normandy, 39M and GrB 39 in Moscow, I think this can serve as a reason to place MP-41(r) in Stalingrad.

1 Like

For Lanchester, just check any web, for example IMFDB, it will tell you that not only “extended magazine variant”, but:

It saw some service in the early years of World War II, mostly used by Home Guard and Naval units, and was also issued to the (former) Polish Navy, but most land British forces used either Lend-Lease Thompsons or Sten Guns.

i really want that tbh play everyday and it didnt give me tbh they should add a guarantee for these thing

1 Like

So I tried to do some actually sensible math.

It is good that there’s no daily cap anymore, yet the overall amount of grind appears to be in line with previous events or even a bit higher, since the event will be running for a total of 7 days and getting all main rewards implies scoring 24 x 5k = 120k points in total, which means an average of slightly above 17k per day.

I guess that, from a company perspective, the increased amount of average grind per day is required to compensate the lack of “wasted” points when exceeding the daily cap, thus keeping the overall expected numbers pretty much the same.

2 Likes

I didn’t notice before you have only 7 days for this event.

Yeah, they did screw you over… It should be guaranteed.

1 Like

the answer is yes, i can still redeem the sword from last victory day

5 Likes