Armory: New Shipment!

That 50 rounds mag looks so weird on the Lanchester, not gonna lie.

1 Like

L O N G

5 Likes

Good job DF! That’s how events should be structured in the future.

4 Likes

Because reasons

well i dont have that gun so mp41(r) is a unique thing for me since i dont want to farm stalingrad

1 Like

I think it’s very likely those guns will have completely different BR.

Plus I could say exactly the same thing about lanchester. It’s just all about personal preferences.

1 Like

Well it’s not like you can get Ppsh in Normandy or in Berlin as Axis so its useful, especially on lower levels.
Wonder if they are transferable between the campaigns

1 Like

True, I never tried to transfer event weapons.

These weapons are transferable, i just checked.

2 Likes

Since you can transfer the .30 cal Thompson, I would expect you to be able to transfer these.

Can you keep your weapons orders and redeem them later?

Thank you, that is great to know.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, they disappear once the event is over.
I bet you want to save up for a Soviet event weapon.

I want to wait until update to use.

Won’t that lanchester pretty much be a reskin of Pacific Japanese mp28, or SIG?

I think they will handle very similarly. I find both pretty good in Pacific

1 Like

And yet we have m2 carbine from 1945 in 1944 normandy and 1943 guadalcanal

The 50 round Lanchester would’ve been a good excuse to add a Royal Marines Commando Squad, but regardless it’s cool to have more content

I’m sure we’ll get that kind of squad one day

Nice!!!
5K per stage is cool, thanks guys.

one question though, If we stop a stage a let’s say 3600 points, will we continue from there next day? or will it reset to 0 points?

It will be not reset to 0, you can continue from 3.6k points you earned on the next day.

5 Likes

While mot being timelocked is a great upgrade, it is baffling that I’m seeing people legitimately defending a higher average grind (to get all main rewards) than before as being LESS grind. I get it guys, you can now grind for 8 hours in a single day, but it still doesn’t change the fact that the grind for all main rewards became longer, not shorter. You can still think that not being timelocked compensates the higher average grind, but please stop doing purposedly-bad maths and lying to people.

Edit: also it is 120000 Exp for 7, not 8 days. That makes up for roughly 17000 Exp/day.

3 Likes