Armory: New Shipment!

I have solution

Just dump on pilots. I will have the most dripped out Pilots in all of Normandy carrying both .30 cal Thompsons and Lanchesters, but then my Fw 190 D12 pilot in Berlin will have the MP 41(R). Yes it is a waste, but it is funny so any argument you have against my plan is irrelevant.

Yeah…

Or I could pick 1 lanchester for pilot & 3 MPs for 3 men tank crew (but those tanks will most likely have way lower BR than this weapon, idk)

It’s really meh those last 25 levels were so wasted, more orders would be welcome.

1 Like

We have 4 orders? Then 2 of each it will be for me. Collector spirit and all.

Nice pieces.

4 Likes

Yep, at least I hope they don’t want 2 orders for 1 weapon. That would suck a lot.

Yeah im sorta like that…want 4x of #…

But i got soo many good german smgs i love…

Lanchester 50 rounds is pretty nice…since i dont like many allied smgs i find myself using stens/lanchesters…this 50 round would take the cake

1 Like

Must say I am very grateful these weapons are not attached to an event squad, I much prefer to get items to be used in squads I already have

5 Likes

This looks so good!
And super easy to achieve!
Devs I give you a chefs kiss.
Can’t wait to use the LMG that is the Lanchester.

1 Like

In this event 1 order = 1 weapon)

6 Likes

Glad to hear!

It reminds me of the red pps42 event, but with much, MUCH better progression, having the possibility to unlock more per day, and consequently not having to play everyday.

Good thing.

1 Like

It’s a good event, easy enough to acchive and good rewards.

As a player I m pleased.

2 Likes

I will pass the MP-41(r) nerfed version

Great event!

Great event. Finally no one stage one day garbage… 5 out of 5

I very much appreciate that I can get the awards without being locked into each day. Accommodating those of us who may get in a few games if possible during the week and play more during the weekend is great!

1 Like

Lanchesters(better than thompsons according to Enlightened_e) are what I will aim for since I play Western Allies, but the german smg is lovely as well

Great event!

sad noises

Yeah, it’s definitely better pick. :slight_smile: But I just don’t like its visual aspect that much.

I have 20 Mp717(r) so what would be the point of getting mp41(r) unless its really good.
The Lanchester sounds very lucrative though, Im only lvl 13 in Normandy allies and the next usable smg is sten on lvl 22.