Armory: New challenge!

Is score not XP if those was XP a couple of hour and everyone at home

New profil picture, im coming!!!

2 Likes

same, finally some good f cking guns for Italians.

50 levels?
I am hoping you eventually fixed most bugs of the merge. And give us another playtest in Nov, 3rd. (And dont bring new events during playtest. Just leave us freely playing the playtest.)
Also, refine the new economy. Also the progression.

I bet 2nd playtest is not enough as it may introduce BR. And must be very poorly balanced. So, a third playtest purely for BR may be needed.

1 Like

Yes but actually only 36. :point_up::nerd_face:

1 Like

no thats romanian, The only in game Hungarian smg are the Király39M and Király43M which were called Danuvia not Király, but devs probably wanted to avoid any possible legal issues. Orita1941 was never ever used by the Royal Hungarian army, some Hungarians did serve in the Romanian army though, so maybe they could have used it.
I also doubt the Germans would have used Orita since its a cheap copy of Mp41, which they gave to Romania because they found it a downgrade in the first place.

3 Likes

yea it really nice to have 14 lvl for extra stuff like order i like these ngl since im low on some order

great event, too bad I must choose between sleep or getting these rewards.

1 Like

Yeah, I am mixing up these two nations constantly lmao. Thanks for clarification.

I wouldn’t sleep anyway so lucky me. There’s no decision to make lol

1 Like

Useful for riflemen armed with an RMN-50 as their main weapon, otherwise useless.

3000 Bredas of Tunisia, very nice.

2 Likes

that is fun, since Hungarians and Romanians hate each other. Mixing them up is a good way to use your life insurance.

Ultimate enlisted player/university student skill.

1 Like

Lol, good to know xD

Never mention Transilvania with them

1 Like

Really cool that Italian gets some (more) love, can we get P40 for the next event? We are missing some 75mm Italian tanks. Pz4F2 is cool but i’d like to play as something manufactured by them (well not really most were built by Germans anyway). Another idea would be bringing P43bis to life with 90 mm L/42 tank gun.
hq720

9 Likes

look good

Thats definetly the best type of event - rewards for playing, without daily limitations :slight_smile:

9 Likes

7 Likes
6 Likes

It is the only pistol for the soviets with an 18 round magazine, and same damage as tt33, that means it is an upgraded version of the tt33, so for me i will definetly get it

4 Likes