Anti-cheat software change

no… they are given 100k gold.

1 Like

I can easily kill more than 100 enemies in a game, so I am more sensitive to strange actions from cheaters. At most, I reported 3 people a week and all of them were banned. These are just fools who can easily catch them cheating. There are more clever cheaters who know to hide themselves.

if you have proof that they were cheating, excellent, otherwise i am doubtful of of all the cheating accusations that mostly come from low skill players that dont know game mechanisms.

Are you sure it’s going to be better than EAC? Cheat manufacturer said in their interview that Battleeye is much easier to bypass than EAC

3 Likes

@MajorMcDonalds
can we get statement in regards to accuracy of mouse movement and recoil in replay? is it 100% accurate or it cant be trusted to accurately show situation ingame? replays are usually very good tool to catch cheaters in other games, but i just cant seem to trust replays in enlisted…

Games on Ubisoft Connect are owned by Ubisoft lol. It’s a launcher only made for Ubisoft titles. same with the Rockstar launcher. only 3 companies that have game launchers that sell all games, are Epic Games Launcher, Steam Launcher, and GOG.

I find it curious we only get the QUEUE ANY FACTION bonus when you win
It doesn’t give it to you if you lose
And for a feature that tends to throw you in with bot tier teams
I find that really fits for a Gaijin feature

1 Like

Hmm. As far as I know, it should.

Taken from the “Coming Soon: Economy Changes” news thread:

iirc i got that bonus on loss, but something might have changed…

Yeah I see it now
It isn’t specifically denoted
But you see the loss as 1.5x

Stop! You are getting me excited.

Hi to all(except to cheaters),

I read on STEAM about the change of anti-cheat. Well, for those who are using cheats addons to go around EAC at the moment will need to adapt to BattlEye. So for a while there will be no cheaters. Don’t know how long this will last, but at least we will get some fair time.

That show that developers do care, and doing some actions to try prevent the honest players from leaving Enlisted(and presumably all of their games) behind.

Thank you for this.

Will BattleEye work with older operating systems, like windows 8.1?

Are you really running an obsolete OS on the Internet??

You got some cahoonas there, chap.

I mean, Battleye should probably run okay, but seriously?? Win 8.1??

There’s nothing on the SSD drive that I use for this game, other than the game. I keep all my irl files offline.

1 Like

you can be pretty safe even with running old OS if you have firewall and you only go to well known websites and dont install suspicious programs(e.g. cracked software).

2 Likes

I do follow these guidelines—and do other things as well.

ps BTW, good response in the thread regarding gray-zone tanks: “and if i told you that tanks are not CQC weapons?” I also responded again with some additional facts that people are blindly unaware of.

I figure anti-cheat is like anti-virus…slows down your performance, but not reliable.

and in fairness its a pretty impossible task…when something gets patched, you just move to the next opening

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

EAC is basically a placebo

1 Like