Anti-cheat software change

Great, because lately I’ve been noticing inhuman reaction speeds, headshots from Norway, and other weird stuff.

1 Like

Thanks

Well can we not just send this guys :smiley:

4 Likes

Very nice, appreciate work like this!

Anyway, I’d be happy to do just that if you could get rid of those pesky people.

1 Like

And dont forget
Send a message whit replay link and nickname to our friendly staff whenever you want :grinning:

1 Like

Just hope that You’ve not forget about the non-baneable cheats yes i’m talking about the greyzone or things relationed to smashing the enemy default Spawn : )

Besides that thx for this update gonna test if i don’t encounter any crazy chinese over there…

Can you confirm that enlisted multiplayer works now with steam deck?

It’s very high quality anti-cheat service.
I remember when BattlEye was added to Heroes and Generals. Germany won multiple wars afterwards :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah half the KGB clan got banned xD

1 Like

most anticheat software have reputation for being trash… think that only vanguard (riot anti cheat software) has reputation for being one of the best tools out there, but cheaters are still found in games with it.

making anti cheat software is extremely hard and if they made it, they would probably have even worse results than EAC.

questionable considering that games using it are infested with cheaters.

1 Like

The question is what games are you referring to. And then there’s the question of how effective the tool is when you want to use it to its full potential.
Because quite often I feel that the staff of such games are just not interested in doing anything. Or its one poor guy who has to hunt down thousands of cheaters.

1 Like

it does cause i installed enlisted on steam deck

2 Likes

rainbow six siege and pubg(when it had it).

just checked fortnite and it has both eac and battleye, but runs only one randomly. both equally useless.

I know more or less nothing about these games. But I know that at least pubg was extremely popular. I really wouldn’t be surprised they couldn’t filter it there. If they needed a human factor to do it.

well i think problem is that they do ban waves so cheat software developers cant detect their method of detection, otherwise cheat software developers would make small changes in code till they make their software undetectable and pretty much make anti cheat software useless till they can detect cheat software again.

so that leaves cheaters with months of playing till ban wave actually happens.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know anything about other anti cheat software. I just know EasyCheat is notoriously bad

EAC never reliable. It is really easy to bypass it. That’s why there are lots of cheaters in this game.

Yes, but what happens to those that are cheating or trying to cheat? Banned?

idk where are those cheaters, cause they almost never play with me or against me. if anything this is one of the fps with least cheaters that i have seen…