ALLIES need BETTER ANTI TANK WEAPONS!, is O U T R A G O U S, the fact that the BEST AT weapon the allies have is 102 armor pen or whatever it is IS OBJECTIVELY horrible and unfair

All that proper Japanese players need is lunge mines. Everything else is shameless skill issue.

What the fuck does camping the cp from distance has to do with paths?

Unless its the heigh ground which covers your spawns or a plane in the middle of a flat bay.

Not really. All maps are small and filled with exploitable chokepoints and have decent spots for tanks to vamp cps and/ or spawns.

Pfff Yeah Sure the lunge mines well be great asset against camping tanks even if it works.

Yes, since greyzones in pacific are in really weird state atm.

So all you need is lunge mine and some proper naruto run.

Show me.

Okay, but you have to wait Ā±6 hours.

1 Like

tbh im having a great time with ATIM NiO5 (lunge mine) if any tank got near me im charging it immediately

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s extremely OP now.

iirc it has 180mm pene or something like that. You can easily destroy any US tank with it now. Definitely better pick over TnT.

1 Like

yea the only thing preventing me from fully arming everyone is my current silver amount tbh otherwise everyone would have it

1 Like

Finally someone.

sounds like both are engineer squad ? Aka specific squad to fight against cas.
Not sure was there event about riders or premium, but hey if not feel free to ask for 1.

Not really, you can still use the plane rather effectively. So multiple solutions.

Engineer or engineer squad, thanks.

Take the riders then, guaranteed ride.

Sure, germany just require specific engineer squad to build AA.
So id say its just as fair to require specific squad from US to fight the tanks.

Quite sure US just got the pershing to even the playing field, back in moscow before F2 there wasnt a single tank capable to compete with T-34 & Even the T-50 was a struggle.

1 Like

They can drive uphill at all. Maps like d-day are impossible for them

Only exists for two nations and they will pretty sure work against hills and water.

All nations have engineer squads, but only two have bikes.

Pershing is not the same as Tiger 2.

Lol Just use your jeep idea then.

1 Like

No, engineer in normal premium squad/event squad can build aa gun and other stuff that engineer squad can build.

Lol you run out of option, you started to talking about other stuff.
I am talking about your rider solution, donā€™t diverge the topic.

I agree. I think pershing is more comparable wth tiger 1 or panther

1 Like

use plane then.

Also, use the plane then its not like there aint solutions

Quite sure US has bikes

Nor is K4 / p47 so whats the problem ?

Did use kubel couple of times, no riders back then.

Does it make it somehow a different engineer then ? Quite sure it still is a engineer squad.

Okay so, you mentioned few situations when the rider doesnt work, fine.
AA also doesnt always work, you can either fly at heights where u cant hit with AA or below the AA.
Now, I mentioned also 2 situations when AA doesnt work so, sounds even.

I dont have planes in use because i have only 1 vehicle slot.

1 Like

Nor I dont have KT2 because I have to keep fighter in said slot in case I get game against murrica.
Which as above explained becomes entirely useless in many occasions.

2 Likes

Thats the point. All of this ideas are shit and just highlight imbalance issues for two nations.

And SU and Japan?

One is a fighter and other one is attacker. Dunno the difference.

Sounds very confident if it wasnt main counter.

Lol, do you have problem understanding stuff? Do having an engineer in your assaulter squad magically turn it into engineer squad?

I didnā€™t mentioned this. That is another guy.