About the use of the t33 apbc in the war with the m26 Pershing tank

I’ve already posted about the actual performance of the t33 in other posts, so check this out

Regarding the use of the t33, many of the armored targets destroyed by Pershing tanks in the war have been written about the t33 and m304, while the m82 rarely appears

4b43f7546a5bc0703f6a703e40950fa8857f5a81_raw
Personal suggestions can be sent to the m26 Pershing in the next release with a realistic t33 apbc, which is also a reasonable request

1 Like

@Euthymia07 Could you please take a look at this suggestion, I hope it will help the performance of m26 Pershing in the game

In case of doubt, Persh ALSO comes with m82 apcbc shots, so… Really shouldn’t be any issues here.

2 Likes

My opinion is that the t33 should also be in the m26 Pershing ammo and give it normal data, which is not in conflict with the m82 apcbc in the m26 Pershing tank ammo

There’s nothing wrong with having m304, m82, t33 in the m26 Pershing ammo, right?

I don’t understand the issue with t33 shots…

2 Likes

in that case i would request all available AP ammo for rest of the tanks… it is stupid for some tanks to only use AP or APHE when they have superior options available…

1 Like

It might only get a bit annoying to play when you need to switch between 4 diffrent ammo types every time you need to switch to AT and HE.
and the Ui might be a bit bloated at some point

yea i would love HEAT for m4a3 105 (i think it have some idk i forgot)

From what I’ve learnt, reading this article:

DF should someday release the “Fireball” Pershing gold order skin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

sound like a fire skin heh

2 Likes

The problem is that according to the producer, the m26 may only have the m82 and m304 armor-piercing ammunition, while the t33 may be omitted

Maybe there’ll be Eagle 7, too

1 Like

I would like to see Alles Kaput skin

4 Likes

Sound like we are getting a Seagle soon get it? nah this one a stretch

Aaah I see.

I think I understand why.

When the devblog released, we were supposed to get only Apbc, the normal t33 shot.

But ppl asked “why can’t we have the good shells???”

Devs quickly corrected it and turned APBC into APCBC.

So we got a way better shell as a result, but lost the “default” shell.

2 Likes

you know you can just edit it instead of deleting the whole thing (just like this [why won’t it show the edit? i literally did that like 8 time for it to show the pencil edit thingy])

ah there we go still don’t understand what cause it.

However, if the t33 is given the real armor penetration depth in the game, I think it still has significance, after all, in reality, its performance is enough to penetrate the front armor of most of the tanks in the game in most of the combat areas, at least when facing panther tanks, the t33 can penetrate most of the areas on its front. The m82 is not able to do that, of course, the m82 will be a little better after hitting the target

I don’t know
(And when I try to edit again, there are always a lot of strange problems and I can’t reply to others)

oh well that is strange. oh welp i guess it a bug of some sort