About the use of the t33 apbc in the war with the m26 Pershing tank

it wont show edit if you edit it in first 5 minutes of post. every subsequent edit will show pencil.

1 Like

oh that good to know

What does it matter? T33 is worse then m82 in game?!

This is the case in War Thunder

this is against forum rules :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey, as long as I can possibly make my Pershing a greyish color. I am satisfied.

Still don’t understand why we can’t get custom loadouts for vehicles in general.

This is an official reasoning.

3 Likes

Honestly? Why not? Imagine you really like playing a certain vehicle, so once you bring in APCR and other special armor piercing rounds you get uptiered.

Panzer IV fan? Pick better ammo and you can effectively use it in two BRs.

Yeah, I would love it too. Would be so cool to take your favourite vehicles to different BRs

And if we ever going to have ±0 BR MM, this would increase variety so much. Meanwhile the equipment balance would stay still very decent.

But I guess one can only dream. I don’t think it’s very realistic.

2 Likes

±0BR should obviously always be the goal, but the whole point of having ±1BR has always been a compromise to begin with, full lobbies are just like equal equipment necessary for having a balanced match.

Though, I have to admit, if we only had 3BRs with ±0BR, we would still absolutely have solved both issues.

Also in order to still make all types of vehicles useful then the selective addition to APCR could achieve this rather easily.

2 Likes