The new weapons of the Soviet Union: The Chinese Type 77 machine gun




This is how the Chinese modified the zb-26 machine gun during the war.
The most distinctive feature is that the magazine on the top of the zb-26 has been modified to be on the side, just like in the MG15.
This way, a better view can be obtained.
The data of the firearm is the same as that of the ZB26 machine gun.
Caliber 7.92 mm,
Overall length 1150 mm,
Barrel length 672 mm,
This gun uses 7.92x57 mm Mauser rifle cartridge,
Initial muzzle velocity 744 meters/second,
Rate of fire 500 rounds/minute,
Ammunition capacity 20 rounds,
Do you hope to see this kind of weapon being used on our battlefield?
Of course, as for the activities or paid events on the Far East front…
I think br3 is a better choice.
(I know that many people don’t like the Chinese team and think their participation has disrupted the historical atmosphere… I thought the same way before, but now… forget it.You can see Italians in Berlin, and Moroccans in the Pacific…If you disagree, please provide alternative reasons.)
- Yes
- No


