Squad order change compensation

Commanders! After the release of the “Off-road Patrol” update, some of you encountered a bug that reshuffled the squads in your armies. Shortly after receiving your reports, we identified and fixed the root cause of the problem, which prevented it from affecting more players. After that, we began exploring the possibility of restoring the affected profiles to their pre-update state, but unfortunately, this proved to be impossible.

As an apology for the inconvenience, every player who logs in before October 9th (17:00 UTC) will receive a +50% XP booster for 3 battles, valid for 7 days.

Thank you for staying with us!

6 Likes

You couldn’t have chosen a lamer compensation reward. Even a 10 000 silver reward would have been much better

30 Likes

I just need to open a few boxes and I find ten of these…

7 Likes

Don’t write things like that, because next time we’ll get:

6 Likes

Given their recent habit of stealing customizations to put them in gold crates, these orders would have ironically been more useful.

8 Likes

I hope so, I enjoy appearance orders.

3 Likes

Seriously. I know it’s a small inconvenience but come on! Appearence orders and like 10,000 silver would’ve been 100 times better then a useless +50% booster. Truly shows how much the devs care about us

8 Likes

dont give us nothing this compensation is really bad even 5k silver would have been better

Acting like this problem wasn’t present on both testservers?
Game have a way to mark squads as ‘favorite’, telling players they should mark their fielded squads would have saved some trouble, like it did for me - took 2 minutes to restore pre-patch active squad presets after seeing this mess on testservers.

By the way, the helmets I frequently used with my squads have gone missing—about 7 or 8 of them are gone.

wtf is this

It feels more like an insult than an apology. Next time, just don’t do anything and keep quiet about it.

5 Likes

For the last 2 days I am trying to finish boosters that I got from boxes, and u guys decided to send another x3? just whoaww

Could I convert mine to an extra 50% chance for an old event squad on the next 3 chests? :grin:

They messed up with the default cosmetics. Everything got reset so soldiers who used to come with grey stahlhelms by default for an example now might have those ugly blue field caps.

1 Like

Yes this was painful, took ages to sort grrr. Just logged in but no boosters …when do I get them?

bought them today.When I logged in, all my squads were gone; instead, there were some random squads for every nation. I spent about 10 minutes looking for them.

Do any of you guys use presets? I couldn’t care less about this little bug… just a minor annoyance.

EXACTLY lmao

Can we PLEASE ease up on the vehicle decorators and decals in the Silver chests? I keep winning endless numbers of them and at 2.5% odds it is detractiing from the already low chance of getting a squad at 1%, vehicle at 2%, and weapons between 0.5% and 3% …no WAY these have similiar values. PLEASE cap them…I don’t even use them.

4 Likes