Squad order change compensation

While I don’t necessarily disagree with you, the inconvenience was literally extra two clicks of restoring a saved squad preset, and minor reshuffling to put in specific squads I feel like playing, which I do all the time anyway. To me, it’s 3* +50% XP for almost nothing.
I’ll give you it would be worse if you don’t not have a saved preset to go off, though.

Cant tell how much i hate you for this damn bug

2 Likes

"GAIJIN MOB:

10K SILVER BETTER!!!

5K SILVER BETTER!!!

I SAY:

GIVE MEAT! EVERY AFFECTED PLAYER SHOULD BE GIVEN 5 SILVER BOXES. 2x SCISSORS, 2x 50% BOOSTER, 1x PORTRAIT of the ITALIAN "

I have said it before many times on this forum. I will never ever spend one real shekel on this game. And I was almost convinced month ago to buy a premium BP.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20261002_155346_Chrome

@MajorMcDonalds I know this is not the place for this but I can’t view my own replays…

Same issue here. I guess every core mechanic is destined to break after each major update

1 Like

I’m still waiting for them to fix the bug that defaults soldiers to start with their secondary slot equipped…nothing like having a hammer when you need a gun.

1 Like

Absolutely right. Do the developers of this game really have no brains? They keep making graphics improvements that nobody really wants, bugs are rampant, and display errors are left unaddressed. If they just thought about it a little more, they’d know what people want most and how they can fulfill their responsibilities… Instead of handing out pointless rewards, they should at least check for bugs and display errors from the start!!

The management here seems to have no ability to learn.

It’s become commonplace for the same bugs or updates to cause some kind of error or malfunction.

I completely agree that the tickets based on appearance were better.