Silver chests seem OK

Spent 600k 3 x squads, 7 vehicles, bunches of weapons including my absolute favorite a condor(Even though I play 3). 4 portraits, 3 decals. Not too many name change orders but a pile of AP orders. 35 boosters And I was able to stop myself with 160k left after kitting all the squads out. The squads always tend to be low level but I actually really wanted the Japanese one with the flags on the guns. At the end of the day variety makes the game look better. I am torn on using an event PTRD mortorcycle I got since I have zero bike kills. But all in all pulling 3 event slot squads one being Japanese is always worth its cost.



That is a perfect squad for BR1 melee mayhem.
True banzai!

Wont need the gun.

x9

I cant figure out what third one was but it was low level also.

  • Good prize frequency
  • WHERE ARE THE LEGACY SQUADS!
  • Some people are unlucky
0 voters

Now I just need 4 more condors to make a Condor cycle.


  • Condors are special
  • Meh!
0 voters

Pretty good for 1.9mil







Screenshot 2026-09-29 143115
+1 US,German and soviet sword they didnt fit in the screenshots

2 Likes

I like to pace myself so I’ve done 35-40 boxes so far.

Nickel-plated hi-power
Browning .303
Stinger
USA decal of some sort
German Sniper II guy (whoop-dee-doo)

Overall not as good as last time. I think the first 25 or so were the longest streak of boosters and orders I’ve had without even a decal. I track them all 1 by 1 (for science!) so when it’s over I’ll do a comparison.

3 Likes

That is WAY better than I’m averaging this time around. Hecking weapons. I got an arty luger last time though and love it.

2 Likes

I struck straight up gold in the 2nd screenshot literally everything there is good besides the p47 but still nice to have so there is less slop in the box

3 squads for 120 boxes is meh IMO but depends on how many squads you don’t have.

1 Like

3 for 120 is good XD

1 Like

That pistol is sweet. I got a ton of vehicles as well but they get lost in the mix




The one would be great for Tunisia

That is the thing I do not know what ones are from where because there are so many different ones.

I would agree, I did not find anything to get pissed off about and I did 130 total. The 35 boosters are useful because I use 1 a round when I do Join Any. It really provides a constant bonus and since I spread them out every once in awhile I get a massive haul. The 1% for a squad does not seem to be in effect.

I had 2 squads last time with about 850k silver. But i have almost all the squads still to get, so it feels like they should throw you a bone every now and then.

Part of why i pace myself is so I don’t waste the boosters i inevitably win more of than anything else. If i dump all my silver on day 1 then I’m forced to play more than i might normally to use my 50 boosters or lose them, and I don’t like stacking them beyond 100% since you can get stuck in some rotten uptiered games that no matter how well you do it’s over in 7 minutes and you get 1200 battle score.

2 Likes

Got my 8th condors today. Don’t uses them though. I don’t play Br 5 anymore. Kinda wish we had a trading system. Got some even and BP guns I would trade for some weapons for br 3 for Germany

2 Likes

Think we have different definitions of good, I wouldn’t cry over 3 but I wouldn’t be too excited ether.

1 Like

Its way better than the odds so

2 Likes

fair

1 Like

Garbage without legacy squads… I regret spending my silver. 1 machete and Russian sword out of 875k.

2 Likes

Ditto today was my 8th but I suspect I have 1-2 in other squads. I need an inventory management APP like Rollcall but for weapons.

image

2 Likes

That is why you play Join Any and use one booster per battle. The all or nothing can’t be expected to uber every time. That is why its better to use a booster and the Join any bonus. A win is actually a lot of points.

I used to almost exclusively play join any, but i stopped enjoying it (I really don’t like playing USSR (teammates, and to a certain extent maps)). The games were just less fun, regardless of result or reward. And i love japan, but i have to be in the mood for it, because it’s a SLOG. I’m more concerned with having fun than with efficiency, so if I’m feeling i just want to play “a match” I’ll do play any for the bonus, but usually i have a specific desire to level this squad, or mess around with this gun, or “win” with my best equipped and well-known loadout, or something like that, and I’m always disappointed by the match i get loaded into with play any in those cases.

1 Like

Remember…

#GambleAware.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I will not spend any gold on gold boxes (real money). Maybe that shouldn’t even be an option :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes