Shotguns 2

Rare WW2 British RAF Issue BSA Production Shotgun – SN 543 – MJL Militaria

British RAF Issue BSA Production Shotgun

The Rottweil Skeet Olympia, that Italian shotgun from Black Ops. : r/ForgottenWeapons
Olympia

  • BSA
  • Olympia
  • No
0 voters

One day Italy and the Uk will get the respect they deserve for that day here are two shotguns. Like the Us i think an over under shotgun would fit well int the game. They would of course fit at br1 unlike us they dont need to be in the tech tree.

  • tech tree
  • event squad
  • battle pass
  • premium squad
  • no
0 voters

image
Seems like you cant read eh? How about you post less useless slop? All ur doing is spam posts with 0 value

1 Like

Engineers are only used for building rally points and the occasional MG. This is because their weaponry isnt great and their perk points are used up on engineering ability. Give the engineer teams transport that can be parked anywhere on the battlefield. These vehicles can be used to travel AND replenish much needed materials AND structures. All too often I am the only engineer on point when defending and even if I do have enough time to lay all of the structures, it just isnt enough to secure the point. In all the games I have played I can count on one hand when I have not been the only engineer securing a point. These trucks can also have grenade crates on the front like the off-road vehicles…and even more because the trucks are larger. There is very little incentive for playing the engineer teams so Gaijin should create the incentive.
So like this slop

Still as low effort as the rest
Closed

1 Like