Replace the Japanese Ofenrohr with the Type 97 anti-tank greande launcher

Yeah thats also true they did not grow up playing strategy games… instead of putting as much equipment as possible will be far better making logical 4 factions with strengths and weaknesses…

That guy said add is greater than replace, so it will not be unfair since everyone could get it.

Lol you are seriously talking about immersion for Japan in Enlisted? It has a bunch of prototypes so it is very different from real WW2 Japan, there is barely any immersion in the first place.

1 Like

I’m cool with adding it or replacing the ofen. I really don’t mind which. I think adding it gives more substance though. Take off the shield and green paint, let it swap between grenades and normal ammo, bam! TT Type 97 ATGL.

Having used it a little bit I’m actually super disappointed we could only get 2. Although the whole “dual use” part of the description is totally misleading. Pops tanks easy but doesn’t do jack to a room full of enemies.

+1 add to TT