Premium squad bots

Some people don’t care about the pathetic squad bots, but for old people like me, they drive me nuts to the point that I can only play 3 to 5 games before I’ve had enough and go play other games.

Since the dev’s have refused to fix these mentally challenged artificial beings, I personally would be more then happy to pay for premium bots, especially if that will motivate the dev’s into action.

No, I am not talking about a bunch of pay for Rambo bots, but bots that “SIMPLY FOLLOW ORDERS” without exception. Bots that stay exactly where they’re told, sprint when the user sprints, use the same entry and exit point of buildings that the user does, enters trenches when the user does. Basic things that even an apprentice ai programmer should be able to do.

Would players have interest in improved premium AI squad bots?

    1. Yes
    1. No
0 voters
1 Like

And then complain about squad wipes because one grenade killed the squad sharing the five foot chicken coop with you, and protect this building by securing all windows and doors is not a command its an rts

2 Likes

we can all agree on path finding that follows the player through a window instead of through the closest door
Scary Movie Safety Death Meme Generator - Imgflip

Buying premium bots would be optional, so for those worried that one grenade will kill their entire ai squad shouldn’t buy them. However, I figure 2/3rds of our AI bots die stupidly anyway, so IMOP you have better odds if your bots stayed where they were ordered then running amuck like they currently do ensuring their death. :joy: NTM, it would be much better if they actually made an effort to keep up on the battlefield. Mine are constantly 50 to 100 meters behind since I sprint, and they rarely use the same entry exit points, they usuaslly choose the front door where all the enemy are as opposed to a back window that I used.

Trouble is all commands need to work on a controller, and no god/mortar view rts bs

1 Like