Bushes

Just curious I was thinking about buying some palm tree leaves for an APC… but I realize that it would look silly in Europe. Are bushes toggle-able for the different campaigns like camos or will my APC be stuck looking silly? At any rate if they aren’t they should and I’ll probably make a suggestion to that effect if my suspicions are confirmed.

3 Likes

I am not sure if they are as I have never bout them. I know on the Greyhound Premium it has palm leaves…great in the Pacific, brutal everywhere else.

I have some palm tree leaves and can confirm you cannot toggle them on / off for certain theaters of war. If they’re on, they’re on everywhere.

Maybe make a suggestion poll for this? I’d like to be able to change them out too.

P.S. I got the Japanese universal carrier out of the box the other day so tricked it out with rusted willow green camo and burnt palm tree leaves. I love the look but would definitely prefer something different for Heilongjiang.

1 Like

I’ll get to it then.

closed because now its a suggestion

PD: Cool suggestion, vote for them guys!!!

2 Likes